Weight loss, fitness clubs, and exercise contacts

I totally agree with you Pepsiperfect. It's all about wanting to acheive something.

Re:There are a lot of misconceptions....

>Can U actually PROVE that they are misconceptions?

There is ONLY 1 method for everything - determination

If you are determined, you will succeed in your goal

End of

Agreed but I would add any diet where you are constantly hungry will fail in the end there are plenty of sensible diets where you don't have too

Reduce sugars,sweets, to much fatty food careful with alcohol and increase protein fruit veg and water and you are probably going in the right direction.

Despite what the fad diets would have you believe its not rocket science.

You definitely need determination though!

Re:There are a lot of misconceptions....

>Can U actually PROVE that they are misconceptions?

There is ONLY 1 method for everything - determination

If you are determined, you will succeed in your goal

End of

Determination will only go so far. It's about lifestyle changes becoming a habit.

Determination will only go so far. It's about lifestyle changes becoming a habit.

I totally agree lifrstyle changes are critical to keep the weight off but determination plays a part in that to.

Hello, life style changes encompass the whole determination thing.

If U put UR mind 2 it - U CAN accomplish anything.

Imagine tryin 2 eat an elephant - strange concept I know but ...

An elephant is HUGE, I am person - small by comparison. How would I do it ??

If U cut the elephant up into smaller bite size pieces.

When all the pieces have been consumed - have eaten a HUGE elephant.

U DON`T have 1 BIG problem/challenge. Make it smaller;

U have LOTS of smaller problems/challenges that U CAN accomplish

Another analogy for U. How do U built a HUGE castle ??

U lay the foundations FIRST. Lay UR foundations then take the next bite of the elephant and begin loosing the weight

Wow, this thread makes me want to go and run around the park again!

so motivating!

Just to add my details for those interested in MOTIVATION... PERFORMANCE PERFECTION and TIMING, WEIGHT LOSS or BEHAVIOUR CHANGE....

I am a regulated, qualified and recommended hypnotherapist in sheffield to practice hypnotherapeutic interventions (e.g. hypnosis, hypnotism, hypnotherapy, hypno-analysis and NLP) in both my practice and in the community or at your home.

Please visit my site for recommendations or more info on rapid effective change.

Warmest Wishes,

Shauna

quote....

pepsiperfect

Hello, life style changes encompass the whole determination thing.

If U put UR mind 2 it - U CAN accomplish anything.

Imagine tryin 2 eat an elephant - strange concept I know but ...

An elephant is HUGE, I am person - small by comparison. How would I do it ??

If U cut the elephant up into smaller bite size pieces.

I'm all for motivation. I don't like to be negative but lets keep it real...

This American style babble looses credibility by line two.

Anything? I want to be as complete a footballer as Christiano Ronaldo - btw I'm 57 years old.

yeah m8 lol.

Edited by Flanker7
developement

It is a BRILLIANT concept - I have achieved great things when I heard it and applied the concept - I still am achieving, eating an elephant.

I were inspired when I heard it

---------- Post added 14-09-2013 at 20:31 ----------

Change UR outlook on life.

NOBODY can help U lose weight if U don`t take responsibility.

1 major lifestyle change I have made - I do NOT own a TV !!!

For people who like to have fun while they get fit, there's a fantastic dance event coming up on Saturday 18th October at Old Sharrow Junior School, South View Road, Sheffield.

MAMAWE is a celebration of African dance. Follow this link for more information.

Press release:

We are glad to announce that the energy of Guinean ballet dance teacher, Abram Diallo and Djembefola Souleymane Compo is back in Sheffield:

4pm – 6pm

DJEMBE DRUMMING WORKSHOP - Souleymane Compo

Wuntanara's Djembefola Souleymane bringing his expertise and amazing energy to Sheffield. As requested by many, this is the time drummers, make it happen and enjoy

6pm – 8pm

DANCE WORKSHOP - Abram Diallo -

Teaching the fluidity of African ballet and installing an eagerness to set free, Abram is back in Sheffield

£12 PER CLASS

£20 BOTH CLASSES

Evening event and food discounts available for those doing the workshops

CHILDREN – 9-15 years old

£8 per class/£12 both classes

Tickets Available

Contact Angelina Abel:

mulembasdafrica@gmail.com

EVENING £4

SHAKERS AND VIBE MAKERS:

9pm – 12am

MALEMBE MALEMBE – 9.30pm

A satire from the diaspora…

(K.O.G, Angelina Abel, Bekki French…and two little helpers)

MASKARA – 9.40pm

VERY HAPPY to announce the participation of this Algerian born dancer currently resident in London. A lover of her roots and a keen believer in the fusion of dance styles. MASKARA is trully an elegant and striking dancer who approaches street and contemporary dance with a natural touch of exoticism..SOOO GOOD!!!

TANYA – 9.50pm

Born in Lahore - Pakistan, Tanya has literally been a musician since 1 year of age. No exaggeration there peeps...

Tanya comes from a family of talented musicians and is the daughter of Irene Perveen, a singer from the 1960s, who mainly sung for Pakistani films.

She will be playing the Punjabi Dohl, a double-sided barrel drum and essential instrument in Bhangra music that has traditionally been the domain of men

VIBE MAKERS:

SOULFUL SALLY

Our lady of the hour, kicking off the evening with her soulful funky ways. YES MA’AM!!

JUJU CLUB HEAVINESS:

THE GLOBOLOGIST

A JUJU Club great, mixing beats that are all things global, from Balkan Beats and Cuban Hip-Hop, to Afro-breakbeat and Indian Drum & Bass...GET READY TO DANCE SHEFFIELD!!

PAPA AL

JUJU CLUB soulfulness. World beats as good as we want them. PAPA AL DELIVERING pure global beats from world music scene, Congo, Angola, Cuba…name it and DANCE!

MISS ADU’S KITCHEN – YOUR EVENING TREAT – AVAILABLE FROM 8PM

---------- Post added 09-10-2013 at 22:29 ----------

Hi! I got the date wrong! It's Saturday 19th October! Sorry!

For people who like to have fun while they get fit, there's a fantastic dance event coming up on Saturday 19th October at Old Sharrow Junior School, South View Road, Sheffield.

MAMAWE is a celebration of African dance. Follow this link for more information.

Press release:

We are glad to announce that the energy of Guinean ballet dance teacher, Abram Diallo and Djembefola Souleymane Compo is back in Sheffield:

4pm – 6pm

DJEMBE DRUMMING WORKSHOP - Souleymane Compo

Wuntanara's Djembefola Souleymane bringing his expertise and amazing energy to Sheffield. As requested by many, this is the time drummers, make it happen and enjoy

6pm – 8pm

DANCE WORKSHOP - Abram Diallo -

Teaching the fluidity of African ballet and installing an eagerness to set free, Abram is back in Sheffield

£12 PER CLASS

£20 BOTH CLASSES

Evening event and food discounts available for those doing the workshops

CHILDREN – 9-15 years old

£8 per class/£12 both classes

Tickets Available

Contact Angelina Abel:

mulembasdafrica@gmail.com

EVENING £4

SHAKERS AND VIBE MAKERS:

9pm – 12am

MALEMBE MALEMBE – 9.30pm

A satire from the diaspora…

(K.O.G, Angelina Abel, Bekki French…and two little helpers)

MASKARA – 9.40pm

VERY HAPPY to announce the participation of this Algerian born dancer currently resident in London. A lover of her roots and a keen believer in the fusion of dance styles. MASKARA is trully an elegant and striking dancer who approaches street and contemporary dance with a natural touch of exoticism..SOOO GOOD!!!

TANYA – 9.50pm

Born in Lahore - Pakistan, Tanya has literally been a musician since 1 year of age. No exaggeration there peeps...

Tanya comes from a family of talented musicians and is the daughter of Irene Perveen, a singer from the 1960s, who mainly sung for Pakistani films.

She will be playing the Punjabi Dohl, a double-sided barrel drum and essential instrument in Bhangra music that has traditionally been the domain of men

VIBE MAKERS:

SOULFUL SALLY

Our lady of the hour, kicking off the evening with her soulful funky ways. YES MA’AM!!

JUJU CLUB HEAVINESS:

THE GLOBOLOGIST

A JUJU Club great, mixing beats that are all things global, from Balkan Beats and Cuban Hip-Hop, to Afro-breakbeat and Indian Drum & Bass...GET READY TO DANCE SHEFFIELD!!

PAPA AL

JUJU CLUB soulfulness. World beats as good as we want them. PAPA AL DELIVERING pure global beats from world music scene, Congo, Angola, Cuba…name it and DANCE!

MISS ADU’S KITCHEN – YOUR EVENING TREAT – AVAILABLE FROM 8PM

hi, I started the Body By Vi 90 day health and fitness challenge in April this year, then I was a size 24 and weighed 125kg ... Today just a few months on I am now fitting into size 14 clothes and have lost over 4 1/2 stone. I've loved doing it and found I have much more energy as a result. Joining the challenge was one of the best decisions that I have ever made in my life and i'm passionate for other people to have the same opportunity that I have had. Before this i came across so many diets offering amazing results, but nothing worked, but I found this to be a product that actually worked in getting me to achieve my goals. If you'd like to know more, please message me or call me on 07960127809 (I'm not good with voicemail, so please text if I don't pick up your call).

Or you can check out more information at my website, http://www.sarahthornton.bodybyvi.com.

Our programs for weight loss sheffield combine our core products with nutritious high protein healthy food to provide a personalized solution for your weight goals.

It's nutritious, easy to understand and best of all — it works!

Our Products and Program have helped millions of people for 33 years all over the world to lose weight and maintain that weight, live a more healthy and energetic lifestyle!!

Unlike the more popular weight loss sheffield programs/clubs we can actually say that the weight you lose will only be fat. Most people dont realize when there losing weight if there just using basic weighing scales and not eatingthe correct amount of protein daily that the weight they do lose will be a combination of muscle and fat. This isn't the correct way and leads to the well known yo-yo dieting.

Let me explain, Your muscles are your fat burning engine, your muscles burn calories, the more calories your muscles burn the more efficiently you burn/lose fat..... So if your putting weight on it means your eating more calories than your muscles can efficiently burn off....Using one of the popular diet clubs you might eat healthy, exercise, lose the weight but because they use basic scales that just show weight you'll probably have lost muscle and fat, therefore coming off the diet most people slip back to eating less healthy, the muscle mass has reduced meaning the calorie burn has reduced meaning you put more weight back on faster. Then you go back to diet club and do exactly the same again an again an again....does this sound familiarand does all what i have explained make sense....

The way we do it is our clients get on a nutritious energy boosting diet using our products which raise your metabolism, increase your digestive efficiency, together with high protein nutritious snacks and a main meal which we educate you on what you should be eating....plus free of charge we coach you through your program, meet for weigh in's once a week using our special scales that tell you your...

Overall Weight (Your Weight in Stones or Kilograms)

Body Fat Percentage (How much of your body is Fat)

Hydration Level percentage (How well Hydrated Your body is)

Muscle Mass (Total Weight of your Muscle)

Bone Density (How Solid your Bones are)

Metabolic Age (Your Bodies Processing Efficiency Age)

Visceral fat level (The Amount of Fat Surrounding your Organs)

With all these readings monitored every week we can see whats going up and down and make sure things are going in the right direction so your only losing body fat and together with our products make sure your body is more efficient at burning calories/fat off...and keeping it off!!

So we are the best for Weight loss sheffield

For more information or to get started on a more energetic and healthier lifestyle contact me now!!!

Craig on Tel: 07544009550

Anytime 7 days a week between 9am to 8pm

Email me on craig@eatinghealthy.org.uk

My Website- http://www.eatinghealthy.org.uk/weight/loss

Our weight loss program can be used by anyone from 16yrs upwards, women in pregnancy, people with underactive thyroid, IBS, Crones..

We also do weight gain programs, Increase your sports performance, Increase your energy levels too.

We have an amazing clean 9 weight loss group where people have lost up to a stone in a month! some have lost more ... Message me or join our Facebook page for more information ... and get on the road to kick start your weight loss + keep it off! Having lost just under a stone in 9 days and 1.5 inches ... i decided to join and promote the clean 9 product! The best part is that if you don't see a difference, i am obliged to give you a FULL REFUND! within 60 days.

feel free to contact me on 07896673267 - Don't suffer anymore!

Edited by ak09