Weight loss, fitness clubs, and exercise contacts

The new points system at Weightwatchers is quite hard to follow. Is anyone doing it ?

what about teaching people what and how to eat real food and not some weird processed meal?

CAMBRIDGE WEIGHT PLAN

Millions of people around the world have successfully lost weight, kept it off and completely changed their lives.

With all Independent Cambridge Consultants offering unique one-to-one support, there is no better time for you to start your amazing journey with us.

We offer a series of flexible eating programmes ranging from 440kcal – 1500kcal per day. All these programmes incorporate our meal replacement products.

For safe,healthy weight loss and one to one support, get in touch...

07876506446 ~ LIZ

Eckington based, mobile service available.

I'm sorry but in my opinion, busy schedule is just an excuse for lack of motivation.

Start by making a list of how much time you spend per activities per week

(e.g.: going to work = 8h; preparing food = 5h; watching tv= 3h; etc.) then you will see that it's just a question of choice between being fit and fine or a couch potato.

If you need help about it, just pm me your schedule or post it here and we'll see what we can do!

well I don't know your life so I cannot say much (what do you eat, what do you do in your spare time, etc.). I can give you general tips but it may not be adapted to your needs...

A good start: you can go in the nature (park/peaks) whenever you can. At least twice a week would be a good start. Observe the environment and take time for yourself (no tv, no talking, no music) just yourself and your thoughts. Remove processed food from your diet (slowly if you think it's hard).

I can go on and on with tips but the problem is that if you don't understand what you are doing and why you are doing it, you will give up with your resolutions.

Hello members,

For many people weight loss is an struggle.It becomes an endless fight,lose a pound here,and gain a pound there.Most fad diets fail in the long term for weight loss success because they fail to address the main reason for the weight gain.One should change their eating habits to see enduring weight loss.

Nice to read the discussion above.It motivates people a lot for the fitness.

Thanks...

We gave you some tips Eva so use them! It's time for action!

I have been on the Body by Vi diet for 29 days now and I am amazed by how it works I have lost 11lbs in weight 1” off bust, 5” off my waist and 2” from my hips. This is a diet new to the UK. I am so impressed I have decided to become a promoter. If you would like more information please private message me or click on the link below.

This is the easiest diet I have done and because I introduced 3 friends I now get it free!

http://www.myvi.net/kezzerb

I'm doing the Cambridge Diet and it Works! I've been on it 5 weeks and lost nearly 1 1/2 stone! I have done most diets and I have given up very quickly as it takes forever to see any result.

Message me and il pass your info on

:)

I joined the Body by Vi 90 day challenge I'm on day 36 and have lost 15lb. I have 2 meal replacement shakes a day which I have with fruit in so the are like smoothies, or you can even make pancakes with them or bake with it! you also have 2 low fat snacks and a healthy meal so you are never hungry. It's so simple and I now get it free!

Look on youtube at all the visalus body transformations.

if you would like some more information either check out my website http://www.myvit.net/kezzerb or ring me on 07450800908

Edited by kezzerb

USING HYPNOSIS TO HELP WITH HEALTH ISSUES (e.g. weight management; smoking cessation)

There are a lot of misconceptions about hypnosis and hypnotherapy, so it is really good to have a proper discussion about what is involved and how there are different techniques which can help. It is also important to seek help from a properly trained and registered hypnotherapist to whom you can put all your questions and explain your issue in confidence. I work as both a hypnotherapist and a social worker; and am registered with the relevant professional bodies.

People often consider hypnosis when they have tried everything else and ask about success rates, which cannot be given or guaranteed in any way because it is about wanting to change and succeed. It is also about finding out what has caused the issue.

If you would like an informal chat in the first instance please give me a ring - 07850 045929; then if you would like to take this further I would make an appointment for you to attend for a free 30 minute consultation.

For more detailed information please visit the website: http://www.helpthroughhypnosis.co.uk

Re:There are a lot of misconceptions....

>Can U actually PROVE that they are misconceptions?

There is ONLY 1 method for everything - determination

If you are determined, you will succeed in your goal

End of