Weight loss, fitness clubs, and exercise contacts

Thanks for the information on this everyone.

Believe & Achieve Retreat

January 14th & 15th 2012

So you enjoyed the festivities and ate your body weight in Doritos and mince pies? Ready to get back in shape and get the body you have always wanted? This is the kick-start you need! A weekend dedicated to exercise, optimum nutrition and positivity. This is NOT a quick-fix bootcamp, but a fun weekend that will give you the knowledge and confidence to finally take control of your diet and fitness.

Includes

• 1 nights accommodation

• All meals, drinks and snacks

• A Minimum of 6 exercise sessions including circuits and hikes

• In depth nutrition talk looking at what you can eat rather than what you can’t and support creating weekly menus and shopping lists

• Kelly Rennie Healthy living recipe book

• Positivity techniques

• Goal setting workshop ensuring you have clear short, medium and long term goals and know exactly what you are going to do on leaving the retreat in order to be able to achieve them.

• Average weight loss in just 2 days is 3lbs

For more information please call 07921089367 or e mail [email protected]

http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

Feedback from one of the November Retreat attendees

• Brilliant people - organisers and participants

• Excellent vibe, everybody willing and open

• Spot on schedule with a perfect mix of activities and classroom sessions - I cannot fault it. Nothing too rushed or too slow,

• I really liked how the classrooms sessions weren't at all taxing, and a good mix of delivered talking, group interaction/debate, and physical materials/handouts

• It was fantastic to learn that realising your dreams/ambitions, and being happier every day is actually ridiculously simple

• The food was dee-lish, and there was lots available for a gannet like me. I never ate my secret stash of 9 Bars and nuts

• I lost 3 pounds!

Thanks. i was looking for a persional dietician and nutritionist who can cater to my problems. would contact you soon

Hi we are an online fitness store. We deal in a variety of fitness equipments like treadmills, crosstrainers, exercise, recumbent bikes and many more. you will get all premium brands from us. And we provide discounted items with maximum warranty

BMI Over 30? Holistic weight management conference

19th 20th and 21st Feb 2012

FAT TUESDAY In the eye of the beholder conference

International speakers and experts help you get

"HAPPY & HEALTHY AS YOU ARE"

http://www.fattuesdayevent.com

Buy one get one free on tickets purchased before Friday 10th Feb

Hi,

Thanks for dropping by.

I love the idea and practice of healthy living through eating the right foods, excersing and overall practices. I think and know that herbs and spices are sometime not taken as seriously as they should for their healthy and healing powers but I can assure many that they do work for imporoving and maintain good health. I came across a few sites recently where you can get herbs for almost every ailment in the book and I have a couple discount codes to give away free.

If you interested please pm me and I'll pass them on FREE!!!!

Someone suggested I put the codes on here for the site yahphe.com where u get discount on purchases of herbal teas so here gos' I was given code ZTE86e.

labaymarket.com - CC8c234 for discount

Try you might like.

Hi, we would also like to offer both men and women a free trial session of laser lipo this weekend at Beautie Spot clinic at Handsworth. It is pain free, non-invasive and requires to recovery time. If you want instant amazing results, PM me to book the free session on Sunday 4th March.

If anyone is interested in giving our treatment a go.

We have available appointments tomorrow (Sunday 18th March) at our clinic in Sheffield.

Hi all i run a weight loss support group on facebook , which offers free support we also sell slimming aid suxh as meal replacement shakes (like cambridge diet for £24 a months supply) .You do not need to purchase anything to be a member of this group xxxxxxxx

link is below xxxxx:love: