Weight loss, fitness clubs, and exercise contacts

We have a number of new sessions being added to our list of sessions.

From workouts for wobbly mums in the morning, to martial arts sessions for adults & children, to general fitness training.

The advanced sessions will simply blow away pounds of unwanted fat, and leave to leaner and more toned. The martial arts sessions are even more effective.

If you are only interested in results, the advanced sessions are guaranteed to work.

Keep Everybody fit

If you are looking for a fun reason to exercise come along to my Thursday night outdoor fitness class. The atmosphere is great, we work hard and have great fun using a variety of equipment and different ways of exercising from speed training to interval training, ciruits to boxing.

This is no gimmicky quick fix were I tell you you'll lose X amount of weight or drop 2 dress sizes in so many weeks. My class is designed to motivate inspire and get you exercising effectively with a group of like minded people. Find your inner competitor as we perform team games to keep you entertained.

The class is held in THE Spider Park lodgemoor. Meet by the park benches in the middle 6.45-7.30pm (come early for your 1st session)

Dress appropritely for the weather bring a towel and water.

All forms can be filled in on the day.

Pay-as-you-go £4 per class.

For more details ring 07775515853

Fully qualified and insured.

"I was looking around for something to kickstart me back in to a healthier lifestyle. The B&A weekend has fit the bill perfectly- good exercise, nutrition planning and plenty of time to reflect and consider my wider development. The weekend more than met my expectations, giving me the time I needed to put first steps forwards with regards to balancing exercise, diet and rest in the context of wider life goals." (Steve)

Just one of the amazing quotes from the first Believe & Achieve Retreat in August.

Join us for a weekend in the beautiful Peak District dedicated to improving your fitness, informing you on optimum nutrition and supporting you in setting short, medium and long term goals to help you achieve your dreams.

Mission

Giving you time to identify your goals, re-focus on your life and feel positive about your future.

http://www.believeachieve-retreat.com

The next weekend is 26th & 27th November. From 9am Sat - 4pm Sunday based in Cromford near Matlock.

Website coming soon in the meantime for more information call 07921089367 or e mail info@believeachieve-retreat.com

Edited by clara_36
update

2 WEEKS FREE PERSONAL TRAINING AT PRIME MOVER! NO STRINGS, JUST TRYING A NEW RECRUITMENT DRIVE OUT.

http://prime-mover.co.uk/, Sheffield No1 Fat loss and fitness centre.

This place is AMAZING. I lost a stone in 4 weeks and now on my way to my six pack!!. This is no normal gym, no tredmills etc. We use Kettlebells, Tractor tyres, beer barrells, TRX suspension trainers, dumbells, sledgehammers, as well as bodyweight work and some lower key equipment.

This is Group Personal Training, tailored Nutrition Plans and Gauranteed results!!! It is the most amazingly supportive and Fun place to work out, thats right its FUN.

2 WEEKS FREE, NO COST, NOWT. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, NO BOTHER.

If you are interested you can call Paul Glazby on FREEPHONE 0808 147 6979

or email info@prime-mover.co.uk.

Drop my name in when you talk to paul and tell him i said you could have 2 weeks free (scott Reynolds) and we will both benefit ;-)

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/primemoveruk

PRIME MOVER certainly gets results! You can't fail to be motivated to achieve your goals ... nice people too!

Eat healthily and you will automatically achieve the body weight that is right for you! Add exercise into the equation and you will achieve it even quicker!

Understanding how negative food affects your body will help you make positive diet and lifestyle changes ensuring you attain and maintain good health for life.

I hold certified Nutrition Courses so you can gain the knowledge required to make those choices.

These courses are suitable for all, and full of fun and fascinating facts to help you achieve your personal goals.

The next course (8 modules) will run over 4 weeks commencing January 21st 2012.

More information on http://www.newlifenutrition.co.uk

I am qualified nutritionist (BSc hons APNutr) and teacher of Food and Nutrition (PGCE Cert). I currently teach at a Secondary school in Chesterfield. However I have been interested in helping people to achieve their weight loss and health goals similar to schemes I have run in school. I would be happy to coach and train people to help them acheive their targets at a small fee, I really feel I would be able to help make a difference. I myself have previously battled with my weight so I understand more than most (I went from a size 16 to a size 8 ) If you are interested please feel free to contact me and take the first step to a healthier and happy future.

This is a new business idea I have and I want to make sure it works for the indivdual depending on their needs and desires.

Obviously my role is to help you achieve your targets/goals. On intial assessment I would like to make assessments on your current weight and set a suitable and acheiveable goals which we will calcualte from your weight, gender, age and physical activity levels. Following this we will asses your current diet and exercise plan and create new ones. I am also willing to help train with exercising as this is vital in weight loss. However I would also like to help with meal planning and portion control. Its hard to discuss all in message format as really I would like to discuss with you in person as I would like to taylor a program that suits you. If you could PM me your number I will contact you.

I shall look forward to hearing from you. Charlotte

Are you still doing this? If so, how much do you charge?

Hello

I'm introducing a new series of workshops beginning with a Digestive Health Workshop in November and then beginning the new year looking at Modern Detox Approaches (as used in clinical nutrition settings)....loads more to come in the New Year too!

Workshops & Events

Hi, My name is Marcia. I've lost 1 1/2 stone on Slimming World and now I am becoming a new consultant, taking over the Walkley group on 3rd Nov. If you want to find out more about losing weight and the plan please give me a call and pop along. 07969574337 or slimmingworldwalkley@gmail.com

Hi

if anyone wants to go for hair extension then please refer lusious hair,

For more information please visit:www(dot)luscioushair(dot)net :loopy:

New Year Poem

Slimming World Plan we're about to restart

But this time we'll do it, we want to take part.

We've tried all the others without much success,

But this is the one to get into THAT dress

For years we've tried hard to lose excess weight,

And we now have the answer to looking just great.

For us no more chips or Big Macs on a whim

We want to look good and we'd love to be slim

We joined other clubs where we'd regularly meet

But all we are told is what NOT to eat.

They said don't do this and they said don’t have that

So we paid all that money for a bit of a chat!

We all have a wardrobe from size 12 up past 20

And big. baggy jumpers of which there are plenty

A draw of small undies is a dream we all know

So those big ugly knickers really must go!

With time passing quickly and teenage years gone,

We have no more excuses to rely on.

The one about puppy fat ran out long ago

So this time its business let’s give it a go!

Believe in yourself, you really can win

Just turn up to each week, and take everything in.

The help, the support and great food ideas

2012 is our year of years.

Marcia

Slimming World Consultant

Walkley Community Centre

Thursdays 7:30

Revolution Gym, Rotherham is starting a diet corner in January on Saturdays at 11.00 am. You don't have to be a gym member to come along - weightloss is not rocket science and together we can help each other achieve anything...... We will share some basic dos and don'ts and provide support for each other.

Revolution Gym is on Bridgegate above the Rhino pub - the first session will be on January 7th. If you are not a member the cost will be £1.00 only

Give us a ring on 01709 372659 if you want any more information or visit our website for a map of our location.

Can't wait to meet you all, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and see you in 2012.

join us on facebook at RevolutionGym Rotherham ;):)