Field/land to rent in sheffield

hi does anyone know of any fields/land to rent in sheffield for setting up a clay pigeon shoot once a week

There is some grazing land (field) for sale at the top of Hagg Hill off Rivelin.

If you fancy a spot of shooting live animals , i have a family of Squirrels living in a tree in my next door neighbours garden ,and they are popping over the fence and eating my plats on a daily basis.

So you would be more than welcome to come and "Remove" them for me.

i would mate but i only have shot guns and if i was to take a shot at one with that i dont think it would be just the squirrel i would be removing i think it would remove half the tree, fence and all your plants also:hihi:

Nobody wants a clay pigeon shoot near them. They are very noisy and just **** everyone off in the area. Forget it.

Nobody wants a clay pigeon shoot near them. They are very noisy and just **** everyone off in the area. Forget it.

so u speak for everyone do u:hihi::hihi::hihi:, thats why im looking for a field in the midle of no where:loopy:

if you find anywhere, Cycleman, let me know........we are a small group of shooters with nowhere to shoot......it's a bit too far to go to Cocketts farm @ Mansfield every week, and we certainly don't want to go to Sycamore shooting ground for personal reasons...:mad:

hi does anyone know of any fields/land to rent in sheffield for setting up a clay pigeon shoot once a week

Do it in a back garden in Pitsmoor, no one would notice.

if you find anywhere, Cycleman, let me know........we are a small group of shooters with nowhere to shoot......it's a bit too far to go to Cocketts farm @ Mansfield every week, and we certainly don't want to go to Sycamore shooting ground for personal reasons...:mad:

Are you clay pigeon shooters or vermin shooters?

Are you clay pigeon shooters or vermin shooters?

we shoot clay pigeon mainly...but we will rid you of vermin also...

i would mate but i only have shot guns and if i was to take a shot at one with that i dont think it would be just the squirrel i would be removing i think it would remove half the tree, fence and all your plants also:hihi:

hi sent you a pm