Would like to come and play :)

Hi everyone! My name is Spin I'm 23 and I haven't played badminton for 5 years. Me and my housemate are interested in coming to see how bad we've got over the years. We don't have transport other than legs so if anyone lives in or near Hunters Bar and can help us get down we'd love to come for a practise session. How do we sign up? I did send a message through ur website last week but had no reply so thought I'd try this way too.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

x

There is a thread at the top of the page "Sign up Tuesday" drop your names on a post at the bottom of the thread. Check the recent posts as we have some sessions coming up that will be at Concord in Shiregreen rather than Ponds Forge in Town.

I've been playing for years, but play like I haven't played in 5 years...so you'll be fine!!

:hihi:

haha! That's great then! We can't make it up to the Concord sadly as we have no transport other than feet and I wouldn't have a clue how to get there from Endcliffe Park! How often are you down at Ponds Forge as that is a lot easier for us to get to. Thanks for writing back!

Spin

hi, we mostly lay down at ponds forge but is dependent on their court availability. There are a few nights over the next few weeks that we have courts booked at concord due to availability at ponds forge. If you see the posts for each week on the Tues and Thurs night threads it will tell you the venue and you can sign up when you can make it.

Hope that helps, Nisha