Lost black cat in crookes area - please help!

Please could you keep an eye out if you live near Romsdal Road / Newent Lane in Crookes as our cat has gone for a wander. He's not been missing long and we're optimistic that he will return soon, but if you see him please give me a shout on here and we can find him sooner and I can stop worrying :sad:

He was last seen on Newent Lane / Marston Road area at about 10:30 last night. He is a full grown male cat, all black with quite smooth fur, he doesn't wear a collar and he has quite big green eyes. He is friendly but can tend to get excited around new people and he can nip sometimes.

He's extremely curious so could you please check any nooks and cranies in your garden, he may have also wandered into your house as he is prone to that on occassion.

Thanks for looking folks.

never understand cat owners, crying about these things, you let it out the door!!!

Yes spooferman I can imagine there are a lot of things you don't understand.

needs to go under the lost section ??

I didn't know there was a lost pets sectioned to be honest, I think more people will see it here anyway.

#I meant 'section'

Hope he turns up soon.

never understand cat owners, crying about these things, you let it out the door!!!

Take it you wouldn't mind losing your wallet in the street then, seeing as you didn't keep it locked in the house?

Imbecile.

i didn't know in patients at the loony bins were allowed on the internet?

you are an absolute tit

He is back home now, moseyed in about 1am like nothing had happened. He was a bit dehydrated though so he must have got lost.

Thanks to those people wo offered well wishes and those who checked their gardens etc for him. :)