Has anyone used Foxholes Farm as a venue?

I would like more information about Foxholes Farm. I am particularly interested in the prices. It looks lovely but they are not taking bookings till Autumn, which is probably too late for us. I'm going to enquire anyway but I would like to have the info first.

I DJ'd there last week, must admit is is a lovely venue. There was a marquee attached to a converted barn which looked really pretty - there was enough space for people to sit down as well as dance on the dance floor. Quite a few guests camped in the field nearby.

It's a very private location in what feels like the middle of nowhere. If I can help with any more info or help in any way do drop me a line. :)

:( i look and see the marque and it looked perfect ...

Hi Sarah, we got married in July and used Foxholes as our reception venue and we paid a hell of a lot less than £4750 for what they are offering!! When we booked the venue we paid about £1800 for the cottages and empty barn and paid ascot marquees to come in and dress the venue. By doing this we had very little contact with the site owner as it was for us to organise everything ourselves and thank god for that!! As she has just set up her new business (The Schoolrooms who cater for the weddings there from now on) she was very difficult to get in touch with by phone or email. We also contacted her after the wedding about some items we left in the cottages and we are still waiting for her to get back to us - 2 and a half months later.

Despite that there are the obvious perks of the venue; fabulous views, beautiful surroundings and what was most important for us - the ability to personalise the venue for ourselves which has been lost now through the changes to booking weddings.

That's interesting I Love Sheff. We were considering this as a venue but were disappointed to see they no longer let you organise your own marquee etc. The place does look beautiful though!