River Trent day ticket locations

Haven't fished the trent for about five years and used to fish the river at the Attenbrough gravel pits. Can anyone give me some decent day ticket venues/directions that you don't have to walk miles to get to your peg. Thanks in anticipation

the stretch of the trent at a1 pits is £5 a day and you can park behind most pegs. mill island (the scrapyard) in newark is also day ticket and once again you can park at most pegs. dunham is a short walk as well if there isn't a match on.

Thanks Cherliewag appreciated

Stoke Bardolph is another stretch where you can park near your peg.

Both North and South Muskham were day tickets, but unsure how its fishing now, try contacting the pub for info, Muskham Ferry- 01636704943.

MrPops/Davegas

Thanks for the information, appreciated.

I was on a boat near the Bromley arms, Fisterton yesterday. When i saw what looked like a large salmon jump out of the trent. Awesome sight it was

the stretch of the trent at a1 pits is £5 a day and you can park behind most pegs. mill island (the scrapyard) in newark is also day ticket and once again you can park at most pegs. dunham is a short walk as well if there isn't a match on.

Is that the island overlooking the Castle...I thought somebody had made it a private stretch. That's a great place to fish, with some very big fish down there. The point's probably the best, if its not already taken.

Does anyone know how much it is to fish this section???

as far as i know it's still a fiver a day. i've not fished it this season because last year was like fishing shirecliffe tip because of the litter. when the owner came for his money we mentioned it and all he did was to kick the empty cans etc. into the bushes!

as far as i know it's still a fiver a day. i've not fished it this season because last year was like fishing shirecliffe tip because of the litter. when the owner came for his money we mentioned it and all he did was to kick the empty cans etc. into the bushes!

Cheers Charlie...Shame they've let it go, as it was one of the best places on the Trent...will have to pop down and investigate soon. I'll fill you all in on the details later.