Privates gps sheffield

i carry it about all the time in mi bag..and is great as a cosh

I can fit mine in my pocket and get it out smartish-you must have one of the older larger GPS which are like the old mobiles.

Thanks everyone!, i actually mean g p surgerys!.

Does anyone know any private g p that do endoscopys, many thanks

Andrew McKenzie has been around for donkeys years and I'm sure he is quite competent.

Why a private GP? They rarely have access to all the facilities and services a well set up and run mainstream practice has.

Try Dr Amir Afzal at Duke Medical Centre, Talbot St, Sheffield S2. He is not a private GP but is quite possibly the most down to earth, straight talking, switched on and patient focussed GP I've come across in 15 years of working with GPs in Sheffield. I'm sure you could call and organise a private consultation.

Andrew McKenzie has been around for donkeys years and I'm sure he is quite competent.

Why a private GP? They rarely have access to all the facilities and services a well set up and run mainstream practice has.

Try Dr Amir Afzal at Duke Medical Centre, Talbot St, Sheffield S2. He is not a private GP but is quite possibly the most down to earth, straight talking, switched on and patient focussed GP I've come across in 15 years of working with GPs in Sheffield. I'm sure you could call and organise a private consultation.

Thanks, the reasons are i want to be seen quicker as at the moment i am really rough, cheers though.:) Can you just request an endoscopy too?

One could possibly find private GP'S using a GPS.

or maybe even private GPs.

You need a private gastro consultant/surgeon, which usually requires a referral from your nhs gp...

I suppose you could see a private gp to ask for a referral to the private consultant...sounds expensive though...

You need a private gastro consultant/surgeon, which usually requires a referral from your nhs gp...

I suppose you could see a private gp to ask for a referral to the private consultant...sounds expensive though...

It will be expensive, but i want to get to the bottom of the way i feel quickly cheers

Have you tried the private hospitals they might be more helpful.

Try thornbury hospital sorry about spelling iPad playing up

Try thornbury hospital sorry about spelling iPad playing up

Thanks i will check them out.