Privates gps sheffield

Hi does anyone know a few private gps in sheffield and any experience with them, ive seen one mckenzies so far, thanks:)

Hi does anyone know a few private gps in sheffield and any experience with them, ive seen one mckenzies so far, thanks:)

The best GPS are available on the net but Blacks and Outdoors sell them.I dont think Menzies do them/I have a Girvin and use it in Peak District

i have gps on my landrover phone s1 its real good when out off roading or going to tescos

their brilliant,water proof,and smash proof,you can drive over them in your 4x4,swim or shower with them or bar-b-q em

their brilliant,water proof,and smash proof,you can drive over them in your 4x4,swim or shower with them or bar-b-q em

But can they write prescriptions?

Wedl said-you cant survive long in the wilds these days without GPS.How did we manage without them=[portable convenient and potentially life-saving.Somew even come from China.

But can they write prescriptions?

no but i throw it at mi hubby all the time...its like a brick and he dont like it tho