Stabbing or Shooting | holgate cresent 23rd July |

Stabbing. Found by a local and attempted to resuscitate.

It's not just Parson Cross, it's everywhere but it seems there have been alot lately. Still a relatively safe place for working, law abiding adults. The incidents all seem to be teenage fights or fights about drugs.

This is the prodoct of society when kids aren't safe and are killing each other.

RIP :(

Every year without fail it seems someone is killed, it's the teens who think they are hard.

2 weeks ago, a slashing on PX. Last night another murder. Last year a fatal stabbing and another in between.

I still don't feel particularly at risk myself. It seems to be in group fighting. I fear for the kids of today and the future.

It's not just Parson Cross, it's everywhere.

It's the same everywhere though, Gleadless is getting it's fair share of trouble and that's the other end of Sheffield. Time to batten down the hatches, wherever you live.

So Gleadless and Parson Cross together now constitute everywhere in Sheffield. These may be serious incidents but Maxxy and selphie need to get a sense of perspective. As for battening down the hatches, I have to question the sanity of anyone who would post such rubbish.

So Gleadless and Parson Cross together now constitute everywhere in Sheffield. These may be serious incidents but Maxxy and selphie need to get a sense of perspective. As for battening down the hatches, I have to question the sanity of anyone who would post such rubbish.

We don't need to get any sense of perspective thank you.

The fact is, stabbings are a regularly reported occurence now and as I'm sure you will be aware, they happen in all areas of the country, not just Gleadless and Parson Cross.

I have got the name of the person who has tragically died... :( R.I.P he was OH's friend. :cry:.

I have got the name of the person who has tragically died... :( R.I.P he was OH's friend. :cry:.

was he a local lad

Crimes like this do happen outside of the 'bad' areas but I agree that panicking about them is an overreaction. My parents live a few minutes walk away from where this crime has happened and it's not Dodge City.

The fact is, stabbings are a regularly reported occurence now

Are you talking about those areas in particular or nationally?

nationally.

More of these things happen in areas like Parson Cross because there are more people sardined into the area and more chance of there being 1 fruitloop amongst the extra few thousand living there.

Rip :( makes ya wonder tho if conectd t Wat happend in white horse other week?? That place will b closed dwn soon