Stabbing or Shooting | holgate cresent 23rd July |

Parson cross is getting worse I hate to admit it as I would defend it to the end as I live in Parson cross but the scum spoil it for the genuine nice people who live round the area.

Parson cross is getting worse I hate to admit it as I would defend it to the end as I live in Parson cross but the scum spoil it for the genuine nice people who live round the area.

Yes, I'd have to agree with you there.. I also live in Parson Cross. 3 years in a row someone been stabbed now... One on back of Colley, and on barsnely road and one today...

I moved from Parson Cross about a year ago because of work, cant say i miss the area that much anymore!

All the road is taped of loads of police...

Stabbing or Shooting on top of holgate cresent.

Somebody has woken up and seen tape and jumped to conclusions. My family have been asking all night and none of the police officers will tell them. All we know is its serious so wait until you know before saying anything

It's the same everywhere though, Gleadless is getting it's fair share of trouble and that's the other end of Sheffield. I fear it is going to get alot worse before it get's better. People are going to start struggling and crime will be the only solution for some. Time to batten down the hatches, wherever you live.

My thoughts are with the victim and their family.

If people need to resolve their differences, what happened to just fighting one one one, no gangs, no knives, no guns etc.

i can confirm it was a stabbing as i was there before ambulance, the lad looked dead

Stabbing. Found by a local and attempted to resuscitate.

It's not just Parson Cross, it's everywhere but it seems there have been alot lately. Still a relatively safe place for working, law abiding adults. The incidents all seem to be teenage fights or fights about drugs.

This is the prodoct of society when kids aren't safe and are killing each other.

RIP :(