.tk domain name help please.

FACEBOOK. I am writing a book about the contest and want somewhere to sell it and also start a blog to compliment it.

Apart from 'douze points', 'Good Evening Europe' is probably the most stated term and much of the book and blog is about the spoken word of the contest.

denomis. Cool! I guess I am worrying about nothing.

FACEBOOK. I am writing a book about the contest and want somewhere to sell it and also start a blog to compliment it.

Apart from 'douze points', 'Good Evening Europe' is probably the most stated term and much of the book and blog is about the spoken word of the contest.

denomis. Cool! I guess I am worrying about nothing.

OK, thats fine

Edited by FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK. I want to achieve as opposed to make money from the book. I want to profit in terms of gaining attention I guess.

Hardback as it will be like a reference book. And eBook.

I will self publish and yes market myself. It is a very niche market so both of these options are best for me.

FACEBOOK. I want to achieve as opposed to make money from the book. I want to profit in terms of gaining attention I guess.

Hardback as it will be like a reference book. And eBook.

I will self publish and yes market myself. It is a very niche market so both of these options are best for me.

Ok, sorry for.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I'll be around till

Edited by FACEBOOK

Ok, sorry for asking you the same stuff, I've been watching the fight. You want to gain some attention, for what purpose? How come you have chosen the Eurovision to do this? Why do you want this very small niche.

I've just run my marketing software and seen that it's not a small niche after all lol. Certain keywords get big search traffic but not the keywords you have chosen.

I would like to help you with this, it's interesting.

You ask me anything you want. I appreciate your time.

I am a lover of the contest. I always have been. These books will be reference books and I guess if I gain attention I can write books that contain more of my thoughts, still about the contest of course, or be asked to do other things.

I suppose keywords I use within the blog will be searched on. I just like the domain and it fits in with the theme of the book.

I'll be around till about 4am, watching all the boxing tonight so quite happy to post some suggestions that might help.

You are very kind!

You ask me anything you want. I appreciate your time.

I am a lover of the contest. I always have been. These books will be reference books and I guess if I gain attention I can write books that contain more of my thoughts, still about the contest of course, or be asked to do other things.

I suppose keywords I use within the blog will be searched on. I just like the domain and it fits in with the theme of the book.

Ok, fair enough

Edited by FACEBOOK

LOL! LOL! You do make me giggle.

OK but what I am wondering is was the traffic decent because the contest has just been?

I was going to do it all from one domain.

Yea you can

Edited by FACEBOOK

Is your ebook

Edited by FACEBOOK

It is for anyone. I have not figured out how to do the eBook yet. Is that WordPress' job? Right now LOL I am working on content and InDesign.

Thanks so much for this.