.tk domain name help please.

First words in the contest in 2011:

First words in the contest in 2010:

you've got to try it.

Edited by FACEBOOK

I will find more interesting domain names, interesting in terms of getting more hits. There isn't one thing you have posted tonight I won't take on board. You are really interesting.

I will find more interesting domain names, interesting in terms of getting more hits. There isn't one thing you have posted tonight I won't take on board. You are really interesting.

I find your project

Edited by FACEBOOK

I will of course. It is all finance pending at the moment, waiting for a bonus from work to pay for printing.

There is nothing to stop me owning one or two high search domain names that forward to my book site, etc. Find them over time and invest.

Thanks so much for your help.

good luck with it

Edited by FACEBOOK

/me looks at the 200,000 copies of the book already printed taking up space in his bedroom scratching his head.

/me looks at the 200,000 copies of the book already printed taking up space in his bedroom scratching his head.

:hihi: funny

Edited by FACEBOOK

It's not. Or at least it won't be after the car boot sale later today. I might as well stay up. :D

commuter I already have it. I am wondering if it is a waste of money to be honest having them all.