Alloy tyres swap overs

where to get 4 tyres on car at moment changed over onto some alloys tyres on alloys are ok one is brandnew so would like somewhere that does part worn that would take these and knock something of bill any ideas anyone

pit stop tyres

abbeydale rd.

sheffield

open from 10.00 am tomorrow,

great guys, very friendly....they have a fair few part worns at discount prices.

Make sure you inform your insurance company if you are changing to alloys

I always use Myers Tyres at Ajb garage, 147 Hatfield house lane, sheffield 5. Really nice bloke knows what hes on with and fair with his prices. I tried him a few years ago after always getting ripped off with bein a woman and have never looked back

Make sure you inform your insurance company if you are changing to alloys

lol how gay are you!

alloys dont make the car faster and if it gets stolen the insurer wont know what wheels were on it anyway as its been ermmmmm stolen!

lol how gay are you!

alloys dont make the car faster and if it gets stolen the insurer wont know what wheels were on it anyway as its been ermmmmm stolen!

What a fantastic piece of reasoning!

So you stick £1200 of alloys on it without telling the insurance company.

When the wheels 'go missing', you can't claim for them ... but HEY! ... you've managed to save a few quid on the insurance! :hihi::loopy:

What a fantastic piece of reasoning!

So you stick £1200 of alloys on it without telling the insurance company.

When the wheels 'go missing', you can't claim for them ... but HEY! ... you've managed to save a few quid on the insurance! :hihi::loopy:

By the level of english used and the fact the guy is talking about part worn tyres i doubt that he has spent £1200 on alloys, as for insuring them then yea if they are worth money sure, but most guys talking about dodging the extra hike have normally spent a couple of hundred quid on used alloys and would lose more by paying the extra and making a claim.

all my cars have had alloys as standard anyway and they normally cost more to replace factory ones than most after market alloys anyway so no loss by not stating the change, its just gay ass insurance companys wanting to know if you blow your nose in the car or not.

I always use Myers Tyres at Ajb garage, 147 Hatfield house lane, sheffield 5. Really nice bloke knows what hes on with and fair with his prices. I tried him a few years ago after always getting ripped off with bein a woman and have never looked back

Anyone got the new number for Myers Tyres please? Can't find it on google?

What exactly is the OP asking for?

Somewhere that might buy the part worn tyres from his car or something?

Tyre place at darnel charged me £10 per alloy, I then sold the tyres I didn't want on here covered the cost

lol how gay are you!

Errr if the standard wheels for the car are just steel then unless the insurance company has been informed that you've swapped them for alloys then any cash you get back from them will reflect the steels and not pay for the alloys..ooops just seen how old this thread is....