Susan Jane Allen Nee Shaw 1951-1995

I am looking for family or friends of Susan Jane Allen nee Shaw born 1951 and died 1995.

Susan was married to Robert Allen. She had 2 children in 1990 and 1992 to whom Robert was not the father. One of which is my husband.

Susan died when he was 4 and we know she had other children with Robert

My hubby and I are seeking his half sisters/brothers and Robert if we can so he can ask questions about his mum, she was 4 when he died and was raised by his natural father.

He also has no photographs of him self as a baby or of his mother and now having his own baby this has become a bit of a heartbreaker for him.

Susans death certificate shows her living at Scraithwood Drive, which my partner has vaague memories of, however when Robert registered Susans death his usual address is recorded as Northill Road.

Any help seeking members of this family will be more than welcome.

If you are family and read this and dont want to get in touch, all we want is photos of susan.

x

Hi kel-lou - I can't help much but I have PM'd some information from public records. Good luck!

Hi,

I believe that you are trying to get in touch with us. I am Susan Jane Allen's daughter and the half sister of your husband. Only just registered with the Sheffield Forum, so it won't let me go into private chat, i'll keep trying, so we can have a chat privately.

x

hi i believe you are looking for your husbands half sisters/brothers. i am also one of Susan's daughters. i will go into private chat. if your not there i will try again this evening. x ps you can send a pm and i will reply asap. speak soon nichoola

Edited by nichoola

hi i believe you are looking for your husbands half sisters/brothers. i am also one of Susan's daughters. i will go into private chat. if your not there i will try again this evening. x

I'll send a pm to kel-lou for you in case she doesn't look on here daily, is that OK, I'll not do it until you say so. I don't know kel-lou, just trying to help if I can.

That would be great thanks. x

That would be great thanks. x

I'll do it now, I know that not everyone looks on here daily but, she'll get a pm notification in her inbox if I send her a pm.

Good luck.

Regards,

Duffems

Done.

Edited by DUFFEMS

Hi, I will try again later this evening to see if you have replied.

Thanks. x

Hi Lisa I have just PM'd you hun, Nicola I will PM you now as well so you can reply to me :)

DUFFEMS, thank you very much fort he PM i wouldn't have checked the forum if i hadn't seen the notification.

x

Hi Lisa I have just PM'd you hun, Nicola I will PM you now as well so you can reply to me :)

DUFFEMS, thank you very much fort he PM i wouldn't have checked the forum if i hadn't seen the notification.

x

You're more than welcome and, good luck.

Regards,

Duffems

You're more than welcome and, good luck.

Regards,

Duffems

if u look at my posts i have been tryin for this response for a long time!

thank you x :love: