Is it illegal to have 4 dots tattooed on knuckles ?

I heard another meaning for the dots on the knuckles...ALL CHRISTIANS ARE BELIEVERS..people just automatically think the worst and as the person who has it tattooed on his forehead is one who will help others it makes sence,good on him as so many people wouldn't help..

I heard another meaning for the dots on the knuckles...ALL CHRISTIANS ARE BELIEVERS..people just automatically think the worst and as the person who has it tattooed on his forehead is one who will help others it makes sence,good on him as so many people wouldn't help..

And let's not forget All Cows Are Bovine, either.

Is this one of those threads when forum rules go out of the window and masked swearing is ignored? :confused:

all chocolate is brill

The ACAB in question had his tattoo done during the miners' strike, so it's not about being Christian ;)

Is this one of those threads when forum rules go out of the window and masked swearing is ignored? :confused:

Oh for goodness sake Malky, Mary Whitehouse is dead - live with it.

It's a discussion in which some reference to swearing is inevitable given the subject matter - if it really distresses you that much, report it.

The ACAB in question had his tattoo done during the miners' strike, so it's not about being Christian ;)

There were probably a few pitmen who had their faith tested during that debacle ;)

what does it mean if you've got 'NOTHING' tattooed on your arm?

My number plate contains the letters FTP. It has provoked the attension of the feds many times. They know what it may means, I just say the DVLA put it on my car. Funny mind as my Merc was the car of the Head man at the Black Horse Bank in Notts.

What does the bird on the 'web' between the thumb and fingers mean? Prison?

What is the "borstal spot"?

What does it mean when girls have tattoos on their lower backs?

If i make a test post of **** the police and all coppers are ******** then see if I get areested then that should give a scientific result to this study.

I new a guy in Leeds who has 'Mike Tyson' tattooed on his forehead. Very amusing.

The bloke with ACAB tattooed on his forehead doesn't have much of a problem, so if he doesn't then I can't imagine that anyone with the dots would have an issue.

He's rather a nice chap BTW, and is the first to volunteer help anytime you need it :)

Unless you're a copper?