Thats it, Ive had enough!

Ive decided Im leaving the forum, relunctantly I may add. I recently commented on a thread namely 'What has happened in Fir Vale?', and I got slated for my opinion. My comments, I feel, were valid as I live near the area. I was not listening to 'rumour' or judgemental, that was the official information that the City taxi driver was given and told to tell customers.

The thread was closed so I wasnt able to comment, or defend my comments to those who were rude to what I had written.

So Im off. This is not a 'strop' or anything like that, Im too ill at the moment to be 'spoken' to like that

A big thank you to certain Forum members who have been great, funny and informative since Ive been here, T.T.F.N LL x

Ive decided Im leaving the forum, relunctantly I may add. I recently commented on a thread namely 'What has happened in Fir Vale?', and I got slated for my opinion. My comments, I feel, were valid as I live near the area. I was not listening to 'rumour' or judgemental, that was the official information that the City taxi driver was given and told to tell customers.

The thread was closed so I wasnt able to comment, or defend my comments to those who were rude to what I had written.

So Im off. This is not a 'strop' or anything like that, Im too ill at the moment to be 'spoken' to like that

A big thank you to certain Forum members who have been great, funny and informative since Ive been here, T.T.F.N LL x

There should be an apostrophe in So I'm off!:loopy:

SORRY......just joking!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

ERM.....do not take life so seriously.:roll:

You shouldn’t let it get you down some people just don’t appear to able to express their opinion without being rude, I’ve just read what was said about your post and its wasn’t that bad, I’ve seen much worse on here and I know the feeling when a topic get closed before you get chance to reply.:)

yeah as E-clips said...............in a roundabout way

dont take the <REMOVED> seriously

errrrrrrrrrrrm

sad to see another "good un" go :(

Edited by esme
not family friendly

I'm afraid its the nature of some people on this forum.

Someone recently put on a post that said most people are dishonest. I replied saying that this was not my experience and received a load of abuse from this person.

I have never come across such an argumentative bunch.

Awwww lisalee, please don't leave. This happens to everyone. I don't know why some people feel the need to interject a snarky or downright rude comment to someone else's serious post, but they do it.

I once posted a serious thread about something that was genuinely laying heavy on my heart and got some wonderfully supportive and encouraging answers. And then one person called me a nasty name. Really, really nasty. Yeah. I couldn't hardly believe it either.

There are some terrific people here that I wouldn't mind knowing in RL. And then there are some who make me glad the lower 48 states and the Atlantic Ocean are between us. :hihi:

Don't go, you'll be sorry.

errrrrrrrrrrrm

I'll definately miss you ;)

Edited by esme
not family friendly

Ignore the trolls, they're so stupid they'll get bored if no one retaliates to them.

Trolls are like Gremlins, you shouldn't get them wet, they hate light, especially sunlight, and definitely DON'T feed them after Midnight! :hihi:

Bye then.!

jt

errrrrrrrrrrrm

haha just seen ive been <removed>

now it looks like what i said was worse than it was Oo

I'll definately miss you ;)

shall i get mi coat, have i pulled?

errrrrrrrrrrm

*gets coat*