Stuart Edwards Story - Sheffield Star

One he got away with and the other i believe, could be wrong, he was charged and convicted with sexual harassment, and got a conditional discharge.

Is it me or is the sentance for this degenerate ludicrously low?

Is it me or is the sentance for this degenerate ludicrously low?

No it's not you. 36 years this guy has been getting away with this. Those poor families....

I'm sorry, but I cannot help thinking that his postcode had a lot to do with his sentencing. Call me a cynic....

Yes this is quite shocking, more so that I knew the bloke who worked in the same company as me! Known him for years, it just goes to show that you never know who you work with. TOTALLY SHOCKED

I was absolutely disgusted when I read this story. BTW Star just mentions he is a civil servant what did he actually work as?

I was absolutely disgusted when I read this story. BTW Star just mentions he is a civil servant what did he actually work as?

He worked in Moorfoot on the Telephone system, or pretended to!

No it's not you. 36 years this guy has been getting away with this. Those poor families....

I'm sorry, but I cannot help thinking that his postcode had a lot to do with his sentencing. Call me a cynic....

Or he was part of a wider ring of paedos that included policemen..judges..masons and other people in influential positions :suspect:

The article (of course - Star) doesn't really seem to say how he gained their confidence and convinced them he was a doctor. I can't see turning up at someone's house without them first phoning for an appointment as working very well

I know, the way the article is written leaves you thinking 'Eh? What?' Maybe they aren't allowed to give more details, but it kind of raises more questions than answers.

Not sure, that bit was a bit vague actually