Stuart Edwards Story - Sheffield Star

He was jailed for a total of four years.

I just lost my breakfast.

How shocking is this story!!

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield_pervert_pretends_to_be_a_doctor_for_34_years_to_intimately_examine_women_and_children_1_3591525

I've got no point to make, just a really shocking story. How did it get away with THAT for so many years???

Yes this is quite shocking, more so that I knew the bloke who worked in the same company as me! Known him for years, it just goes to show that you never know who you work with. TOTALLY SHOCKED

Yes this is quite shocking, more so that I knew the bloke who worked in the same company as me! Known him for years, it just goes to show that you never know who you work with. TOTALLY SHOCKED

You're kidding! He looks like such a 'normal', dare I say it, boring bloke doesn't he.... blimey!

You're kidding! He looks like such a 'normal', dare I say it, boring bloke doesn't he.... blimey!

Well since this story, a few have said he was quite weired!

Well since this story, a few have said he was quite weired!

Yeah, for def. Something is definately not wired up!

How shocking is this story!!

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/sheffield_pervert_pretends_to_be_a_doctor_for_34_years_to_intimately_examine_women_and_children_1_3591525

I've got no point to make, just a really shocking story. How did it get away with THAT for so many years???

It raises more questions than it answers, this tale... If he pretended to be a doctor and people believed it, one family for ten years, how did he sort out prescriptions? What about when they visited the surgery? Noone would have thought that a doctor would approach you and only visit you at home... Everyone knows how surgeries work - someone else must have been involved too...

It raises more questions than it answers, this tale... If he pretended to be a doctor and people believed it, one family for ten years, how did he sort out prescriptions? What about when they visited the surgery? Noone would have thought that a doctor would approach you and only visit you at home... Everyone knows how surgeries work - someone else must have been involved too...

He may have assumed that by targeting Asian people they might have been less likely to appreciate how inappropriate being approached by a 'doctor' in this way might be. If that is the case it highlights again the methods these people employ in seeking out vulnerable people or people they believe they can hoodwink the easiest in order to achieve their objectives.

Hmm, good point. It only mentions physical examinations though, nothing about prescriptions. Those poor families. I hope they can put it behind them.

He may have assumed that by targeting Asian people they might have been less likely to appreciate how inappropriate being approached by a 'doctor' in this way might be. If that is the case it highlights again the methods these people employ in seeking out vulnerable people or people they believe they can hoodwink the easiest in order to achieve their objectives.

Yep, spot on. Assumed they were easy targets. Scumbag, hope he has fun in prison!

He may have assumed that by targeting Asian people they might have been less likely to appreciate how inappropriate being approached by a 'doctor' in this way might be.

He may but the article says "Edwards ‘toured’ areas of the city to select specifically Asian women to whom he was attracted". Not so long ago a couple of threads were about Asian men targetting white girls and people were saying how racist that was. I'm sure these people will be back now to condemn this weirdo for the same reason.