Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

I hope he is in good health and life is being kind to him, wherever he is, and also that his mum gets some more answers.

His poor family, I just cannot even begin to imagine what his mother must have to endure. His poor grandparents (are they still alive?) must also blame themselves. Like BF said, I do hope that whomever took him did it out of a desperate need to have and love a child.

Happy Birthday Ben.

If it was that important he would ring +44 114 2202020 and tell them himself.

The fact he isnt...well, make your own minds up.

did you not see his post he is 6000 miles away in a remote part of the world

this is the first time I have seen a thread about Ben so maybe it has just jolted his memory ...dont be so negative lets be positve :huh:

did you not see his post he is 6000 miles away in a remote part of the world

this is the first time I have seen a thread about Ben so maybe it has just jolted his memory ...dont be so negative lets be positve :huh:

And? He has the internet, therefore he can pick up the phone to the police. If needs be they can call him back.

damo

I happen to live in a remote part of China so it 's not easy to contact anybody by phone in the U.K. Also, at the very beginning, I did say, my ' ideas ' about the information MIGHT only be of help.

I 've sent a p.m. to Shefflass5, so she might be able to help.

Life is not as simple in some parts of the world as it is in the U.K.----worth remembering if you ever end up in Africa or Outer Mongolia.......etc.....

p.s. why should it be such a problem for me to contact someone by internet ? I thought these days the internet was THE answer to most communication problems.

p.s. why should it be such a problem for me to contact someone by internet ? I thought these days the internet was THE answer to most communication problems.

dosent really matter how you contact them fareast as long as you do somehow...if need be someone on here can contact them on your behalf...thanks for voluntering the info ....it might or might not lead anywhere but you got to keep up hope

damo

I happen to live in a remote part of China so it 's not easy to contact anybody by phone in the U.K. Also, at the very beginning, I did say, my ' ideas ' about the information MIGHT only be of help.

I 've sent a p.m. to Shefflass5, so she might be able to help.

Life is not as simple in some parts of the world as it is in the U.K.----worth remembering if you ever end up in Africa or Outer Mongolia.......etc.....

So have you just found out this new infomation or have you known for the last 19 years,have you lived in the fareast all this time.

poor lad i wonder if he knows its his birthday
I don't want to be morbid but maybe he can't ?

The problem is I live about 6,000 miles from any U.K. police and in a remote part of the world------so, the internet is the only practical, only fairly quick way, I can communicate with anyone. Also, if I could contact the mother herself, or any close family friend, I could easily let them decide if my ' thoughts ' were worth pursuing.

Surely, there must be an e-mail address which I could contact and ' make the first move ', as it were ?

her email address is [email protected] please mail her she will be gratefull of anything alternatively you could ring crimestoppers on 0800555111 please get in touch x

i remember well the day the story broke,and the weeks it spent in the news.

I cant think of the heartache this poor lass has suffered,im a dad of 5 lovley loving happy kids,and i cherish them all.

what this poor lass must have suffered,and shes never given up hope,but ben must have no recolection of her now,but as a parent you NEVER let go,its your instinct to protect.

such a sad story,surley,with dna testing worldwide,ben can be found.

Happy Birthday Ben. My heart goes out to Kerry Needham whenever I see her on television. She's a brave lass, I hope one day she has the opportunity to meet Ben and get closure.