Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

If Ben 's mother can send me a private message, I MIGHT [ and I emphasise ' might ' ] have some useful news ]. It 's connected to the fact that I was teaching in Turkey, 1998-1999. Hope I can be of some assistance, anyway ; a very sad event for Ben 's family.

she proberbly doesent even come on the forum fareast :( can you contact the police or the star...it will proberbly be something like this, that someone thinks is insignificant that will eventually lead to his wearabouts .......please do it :)

Edited by shaznay

..unbelievable, he'll be an adult now, just pray to god that whoever took him was desperate to love a child and although he's been denied the love of his real family, hopefully he'll have received it from the them through his life.

I wonder what would happen if he ever discovered the truth, or his Mum found him-it would be wonderful for her, but how could he cope with that revelation.

Happy Birthday fella, wherever you are :)

..unbelievable, he'll be an adult now, just pray to god that whoever took him was desperate to love a child and although he's been denied the love of his real family, hopefully he'll have received it from the them through his life.

I wonder what would happen if he ever discovered the truth, or his Mum found him-it would be wonderful for her, but how could he cope with that revelation.

Happy Birthday fella, wherever you are :)

Well said. Another as per usual spot on post by bf.

The problem is I live about 6,000 miles from any U.K. police and in a remote part of the world------so, the internet is the only practical, only fairly quick way, I can communicate with anyone. Also, if I could contact the mother herself, or any close family friend, I could easily let them decide if my ' thoughts ' were worth pursuing.

Surely, there must be an e-mail address which I could contact and ' make the first move ', as it were ?

Its something you don't think about to often but the mention of the lads name and instantly his face was in my mind. Wow is it that long ?

If Ben 's mother can send me a private message, I MIGHT [ and I emphasise ' might ' ] have some useful news ]. It 's connected to the fact that I was teaching in Turkey, 1998-1999. Hope I can be of some assistance, anyway ; a very sad event for Ben 's family.

if anyone knows Kerry can they please tell her about this post above...you never know....every little bit of information is valuable in the hunt for Ben :|

The problem is I live about 6,000 miles from any U.K. police and in a remote part of the world------so, the internet is the only practical, only fairly quick way, I can communicate with anyone. Also, if I could contact the mother herself, or any close family friend, I could easily let them decide if my ' thoughts ' were worth pursuing.

Surely, there must be an e-mail address which I could contact and ' make the first move ', as it were ?

why not email BBC Look North...she was on there the other night

Im sure they would gladly get in touch with her for you

If you really think you may have some helpfull infomation why in gods name have you waited all this time to speak about it.

can anyone from the admin team sort this out for fareast...maybe contact the police with this info

just sent him a message as kerry has a page on facebook so he can contact her through there.

can anyone from the admin team sort this out for fareast...maybe contact the police with this info

If it was that important he would ring +44 114 2202020 and tell them himself.

The fact he isnt...well, make your own minds up.