Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Dont want to sound flippant

You failed. :D

Can't believe how longs passed since he went missing, happy birthday kidda !!!!

Cant believe the lack of response to this thread. His mother was on Look North this afternoon, and she looked so sad.:|

She's on the front of the Star too. I've had a tough month this month and have lost a close relative but look at Kerry and it all melts away.

She's so brave and focused, it boggles the mind to think how she's got through nearly two decades of this but still held it together for her other child.

it always makes me so sad when I see Kerry on the telly, Ben is exact same age as my son....so I have always followed the story since that dreadful time it happened

There musnt be a day goes by where she dosent think where is he and what is doing and who is he with...

it must have been a living nightmare for 19 years

Hope one day she will be re-united with him...:|

Bloody hell Corks - that long ago, Can't believe it.

Happy Birthday Ben

Just looked this up as I'd never heard of the story, what an awful thing to happen :(

Just looked this up as I'd never heard of the story, what an awful thing to happen :(

Forever in Sheffielders hearts is Ben !!!

If Ben 's mother can send me a private message, I MIGHT [ and I emphasise ' might ' ] have some useful news ]. It 's connected to the fact that I was teaching in Turkey, 1998-1999. Hope I can be of some assistance, anyway ; a very sad event for Ben 's family.

If Ben 's mother can send me a private message, I MIGHT [ and I emphasise ' might ' ] have some useful news ]. It 's connected to the fact that I was teaching in Turkey, 1998-1999. Hope I can be of some assistance, anyway ; a very sad event for Ben 's family.

why not just go to the police with your information?

She must be so strong, the way she's withstood the torment of not knowing her child's fate for so many years. The thing I found most heart wrenching was her comment that he won't be celebrating his 21st birthday today, because he is unlikely to even know when his real birthday is. :(

Happy 21st Birthday, Ben. :partyhat: Wherever you are, I hope that you somehow will one day realise how much your mother and family love you and have searched for you all these years.

Theres a number in the star, ring it if you have any info, it only takes one call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!