Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

well I think max is beginning to look like a bit of a fool now :roll:

Yep....................(not enough letters)

Oh ha, ha. You made a pun there. People like you and the other ghouls on this thread get a thrill out of watching people go through things like this.

You're encouraging somebody who is clearly making up a hoax.

I would be extremely interested to hear if this was ever investigated properly, and for Kerry and Ben's sake I hope it will be. But I do not believe that there is the slighest grain of truth in this story.

there are no ghouls on this thread....we have all been on here a lot longer than you...and know who is genuine and who is not and fareast is a long standing member of this forum..........go and troll else where

I think you should just stop arguing and show some respect! this thread was to wish someone who as been missing for 19 years a happy birthday. not to say if people are sending false hope and hoaxing a mother that still 19 years on will be feeling the same pain she felt from the first moment she knew her baby was missing.

now stop bloody arguing

I have respect thankyou. And I also have empathy for Bens mother. I do not need you to tell me what to do, Thankyou.

I know what this thread was for and I was sticking up for someone who enquired about having information and was attacked for it.

Now stop telling me what to do.

I have respect thankyou. And I also have empathy for Bens mother. I do not need you to tell me what to do, Thankyou.

I know what this thread was for and I was sticking up for someone who enquired about having information and was attacked for it.

Now stop telling me what to do.

She was actually supporting you, but who needs that to get in the way of a kneejerk reaction. I'll ask the question again. Has this been reported to the police in Sheffield or Greece?

If it is reported to the police I will eat my words but it appears it hasn't been, fareast has not said he reported it.

Until he says he he has reported it through the proper channels then I will not believe a word he says.

Happy Birthday Ben where ever you are

She was actually supporting you, but who needs that to get in the way of a kneejerk reaction. I'll ask the question again. Has this been reported to the police in Sheffield or Greece?

If it is reported to the police I will eat my words but it appears it hasn't been, fareast has not said he reported it.

Until he says he he has reported it through the proper channels then I will not believe a word he says.

This is actually getting ridiculous. Kneejerk reaction no, I have let you embroil me in an argument, so yes she is telling you, but she is also telling me to. Secondly you have not asked me that question prior so there is no again about it. I have no idea where it has been reported it is non of my business. What my point is you can't just call someone a hoaxer because you feel like it, it is not for you to decide. I will leave you with that and will also express again that I hope any information passed on has a positive outcome and that Ben is found.

I don't think he is ... he's just stating a fact.

Yes I agree with you Saffy

have you heard from kerry yet fareast.....

Fareast,

please can you post on here just to let us know that Kerry has acknowledged/received your email. We don`t need to know what what said, just that it reached her.

Fareast,

please can you post on here just to let us know that Kerry has acknowledged/received your email. We don`t need to know what what said, just that it reached her.

here here .....fareast the fact you were teaching...and he would have been 10 years old at the time...and maybe stood out from the others, and in Turkey, I can understand everything you have said about not reporting it etc....

what were you teaching...could the child speak english ?

If it was that important he would ring +44 114 2202020 and tell them himself.

The fact he isnt...well, make your own minds up.

Exactly. I have repeatedly asked if he would report it to the police with no response.

I also think he would have been able to contact the press if he got nowhere with the police.

But we're now supposed to believe this bloke has information about where he is.

Does not ring true for me.

Wasn't it in Turkey that Madeleine McCann was supposed to have been spotted, but the child turned out to be one of those fair Turks and was perfectly legit with her family?

Maybe Fareast thought he'd come into contact with a fair child whilst working in Turkey that he now thinks could have been Ben. Whatever, I don't think he should have posted it on here, when you're desperate anything grabs you and sets your hopes up If it turns out to be nothing, how is Kerry Needham going to feel? :(

It should have been done privately, imo.

Please can we stop the bickering?

fareast has contacted Kerry Needham now so there's no point arguing about the rights and wrongs of what he's done, or whether he should have done it differently. Certainly starting calling people names won't help.

If anyone else has information, the best thing to do would be to contact South Yorkshire Police. Even though it is not their investigation, I am sure they will be able to pass information on to the Greek police.