Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

Come on get of your high horse, What i am saying is this if i saw a Jamaican couple with a blonde haired blue eyed child i would not think it would be theirs, or if i saw a white English couple with a black child i wouldn't think it was theirs, DONT try to make anything more of it

You mean this one, i will discuss this anytime you want, you threw the race card at this comment.

dont try and change the subject

I wish somebody would change the subject as this is getting very tedious and boring. Just going round and round in circles !

You mean this one, i will discuss this anytime you want, you threw the race card at this comment.

I was right , he wasn't ben needham - he was a blonde roma.

No, I mean this one, the one which preceded it and I responded to by giving examples of fair, blue eyed children in my family which you construed as me 'throwing the race card'.

if i saw a Jamaican couple with a blond hair blue eyed child i would not think it would be theirs

Any reasonable person having made the statement you did might have responded by saying something along the lines of "oh I didn't know that could happen", rather than launch into a tirade and feigning offence.

I was right , he wasn't ben needham - he was a blonde roma.

You where right he wasnt Ben Needham, but where did you get the information that he was a blonde roma?

---------- Post added 30-10-2013 at 14:35 ----------

No, I mean this one, the one which preceded it and I responded to by giving examples of fair, blue eyed children in my family which you construed as me 'throwing the race card'.

Any reasonable person having made the statement you did might have responded by saying something along the lines of "oh I didn't know that could happen", rather than launch into a tirade and feigning offence.

dont try to put words into my mouth

I wish somebody would change the subject as this is getting very tedious and boring. Just going round and round in circles ![/QUO

what shall we change it to? - I know!

weather's a little better today isn't it

I'm not in the slightest, but I think your defensive reaction must be fairly typical of people who believe highlighting a child within a family that doesn't look like the rest of them as being fair game for a criminal investigation.

I'm not in the slightest, but I think your defensive reaction must be fairly typical of people who believe highlighting a child within a family that doesn't look like the rest of them as being fair game for a criminal investigation.

my bold

maybe you could show me and the rest of the readers of this thread where i have remotely said or inferred anything of the kind. now you are making things up

---------- Post added 30-10-2013 at 14:47 ----------

i think i know what you are up to

You where right he wasnt Ben Needham, but where did you get the information that he was a blonde roma?

---------- Post added 30-10-2013 at 14:35 ----------

well for instance daily record 29/10 states that a blonde blue eyed man was video'd at a roma church service and the tape was handed to the president of the greek lawyers society who passed it to the police.

I got it from media reports. my point is that , had the video been of my diverse family, your family of boyf's no one would have 'suspected' that the blonde one might be a child who disappeared years ago. surely, even backed into a corner and desperately trying to defend yourself, you can see and concede that.

Getting boring now this thread, I'm sure the Needhams would have preferred this DNA testing had not got into public domain, had they have been told of this first before media got hold of it.

Debate all you want about the ethics of blonde children with dark haired parents etc, but separate it from the search for Ben

This thread should be closed now, as the opening post has been answered (title of thread was changed later)

I suspect that the Needhams will be very happy that it is grabbing some headlines - even if for all the wrong reasons and a negative result.

Anything (legal) that keeps Ben's name and image in the press must surely be a good thing to increase the chances of closure for the Needhams.