Ben Needham MEGATHREAD

I 've just posted the e-mail to Kerry with the details. Hope it helps her. I hate the thought it might be wasting her time-----she has more than enough to contend with !

I 've just posted the e-mail to Kerry with the details. Hope it helps her. I hate the thought it might be wasting her time-----she has more than enough to contend with !

I'm sure it wont be waisting her time fareast....:thumbsup:

Saw this on the news the other day often think of Ben and Kerry,suppose it's because it's a mystery and close to home.

If Ben 's mother can send me a private message, I MIGHT [ and I emphasise ' might ' ] have some useful news ]. It 's connected to the fact that I was teaching in Turkey, 1998-1999. Hope I can be of some assistance, anyway ; a very sad event for Ben 's family.

And why exactly have you waited 11/12 years to disclose this information? I don't believe you really do have any info. Kerry's having a tough enough time without nutjobs coming fowards offering hoax leads.

did you not see his post he is 6000 miles away in a remote part of the world

this is the first time I have seen a thread about Ben so maybe it has just jolted his memory ...dont be so negative lets be positve :huh:

So, he's been in a remote place for the last 12 years and has never had any opportunity to tell somebody his suspicions alll this time, but he has however had enough time and means of communication to post 3,825 messages on this forum?

I'm sorry, this is a cruel hoaxer.

damo

I happen to live in a remote part of China so it 's not easy to contact anybody by phone in the U.K. Also, at the very beginning, I did say, my ' ideas ' about the information MIGHT only be of help.

I 've sent a p.m. to Shefflass5, so she might be able to help.

Life is not as simple in some parts of the world as it is in the U.K.----worth remembering if you ever end up in Africa or Outer Mongolia.......etc.....

But you can post on here nearly 4,000 times?

So, he's been in a remote place for the last 12 years and has never had any opportunity to tell somebody his suspicions alll this time, but he has however had enough time and means of communication to post 3,825 messages on this forum?

I'm sorry, this is a cruel hoaxer.

why would he want to do that.....:huh: .its been brought back in the limelight because Ben is 21 and maybe this has just jolted his memory

that is exatly why Kerry keeps doing the tv to jog peoples memories which is what this has done

and what has his post count got to do with anything ..... :huh:

why would he want to do that.....:huh: .its been brought back in the limelight because Ben is 21 and maybe this has just jolted his memory

that is exatly why Kerry keeps doing the tv to jog peoples memories which is what this has done

He claimed to have information about where Ben was that he'd concealed for 12 years.

I support everything Kerry does but this person clearly does not have any information about Ben or if they do they've decided to spend over a decade not talking about it.

And if he really did have info on Ben surely he would contact the police directly? Even if he's in another country he could contact the British consulate.

He said he couldn't contact anybody to tell them but he's made nearly 4,000 posts on here so that is patently not true. It took me all of 30 seconds to google this

But you can post on here nearly 4,000 times?

why you trying to cause trouble on this thread of a very sensitive nature

19 posts and getting a few backs up already I see .....:suspect:

I don't think he is ... he's just stating a fact.

I'm sorry but posting to criticize someone who's done something like that is no way as bad as posting something like that saying he has information about Ben.

Ben was kidnapped 2 decades ago and if you look at this guys posts he lived here then so there is no way he could not have known about Ben. But he's chosen not to bother telling anybody about his suspicions for 12 years.

You are very gullible.