Paper tablecloths where to buy?

I need some black tablecloths for a party at the weekend, the paper disposable type, does anyone know anywhere in sheffield or surrounding areas that i could get them please? thankyou

I need some black tablecloths for a party at the weekend, the paper disposable type, does anyone know anywhere in sheffield or surrounding areas that i could get them please? thankyou

You might struggle for black in local shops - any chance of you getting them from e-bay? They should arrive by the weekend if you ordered them today.

Cost-co do rolls of white 'paper damask' tablecloth which is excellent value.

I have a spare (unused!) roll from a family party we had, but I'm not in Sheffield - I'm at home from Uni at the moment. You are welcome to it if you are happy to pay the postage. Might be easier just to join Cost-co and get some in Sheffield! pm me if you want it.

you could buy cheap black material from Dunelm Mill on Queen's Road or at Canklow in Rotherham. Ron's (the card shop on Bellhouse Rd at Firth Park) used to sell disposable ones but not been recently

I'm sure they have black ones at the card shop birthdays in meadowhall near H&M opposite the bookshop x

Party shop rotherham retail park.(parkgate)

You can get them at the cake decorating shop on the upstairs gallery of Castle Market.

Jtf warehouse at catcliffe sell rolls of different coloured paper table cloths

Sorry for the thread resurrection but i just came across this. I need some Black tablecovers in the next couple of weeks but don't want the usual supermarket rubbish.

Which ones were purchased in the end and were they strong / didn't tear easily?