Recommend me a BMW service centre

Hi,

Trying to avoid franchised dealer, has anyone used any independent service centres for BMW?

Quarry motors near the railway bridge at the bottom of Rutland Road. Look for the Forest pub.

+1 for Quarry Motors. They looked after my Beemers for years.

Another big thumbs up for Quarry Motors, they strip down loads of beemers a week so have all the parts needed and first class service and none of the main dealer rip off prices :thumbsup:

Had to tell Quarry Motors my BMW was an 08 plate because it has a personalised number plate that reads as a 53 plate and the guy I was dealing with, who hadnt realised, had about 14 years experience with BMW!! They also told me there seemed to be a major problem with my chassis or suspension when, in actual fact, the run flats needed replacing and the car needed re-aligning and I worked that out from reading a magazine in their waiting room!!!!

Parkside motors in Worksop do only BMW and Porche, they are authorised stamp your warranty book and can reset service lights etc and are far cheaper than Sytner and Stratstone

i used newhall bmw last time, very good service, and nice bloke as well, il be using him again, ive heard to many bad reports about quarry motors.

Looks like i'll be swerving Quarry and using Newhall. Thanks for all the advice.