Business name for jacket potato shop.

spud hut :-)

If you are quick.

Edited by FACEBOOK

how about "Jackets" or "Spuds"

How about Mr Bond's - he was a smoothie who came dressed in a jacket

I think something as important as a business name needs to always bare in mind yiur target customer - where abouts is the shop based and whom are you trying to brand yourself to appeal to?! I'm guessing women who are hungry for spuds, salads and smoothies by your friend's suggestion! I'm not keen on hungry birds lol although at least it's unique! Out of all the suggestions spud hut is the most simple and to the point - i.e it's memorable and at least it's obvious to passers by you sell urmm...spuds!

Hungry birds..... Sounds like what my 3 yr old calls angry birds...

I think something as important as a business name needs to always bare in mind yiur target customer - where abouts is the shop based and whom are you trying to brand yourself to appeal to?! I'm guessing women who are hungry for spuds, salads and smoothies by your friend's suggestion! I'm not keen on hungry birds lol although at least it's unique! Out of all the suggestions spud hut is the most simple and to the point - i.e it's memorable and at least it's obvious to passers by you sell urmm...spuds!

i agree :-)