Why are most indigenous Brits so darn lazy?

My local chippy needs staff, has done for a while. The cuurrant lot are a split between uk and poles, and all have been there for a while. I don't live in the most affluent area and still nobody wants a job. It's mainly White uk working class so does that tell it's own story ? I'm pretty sure we don't have zero unemployment so why wont unemployed people get a job there ?

If you want to know why don't you go and find out for yourself and when you're done do let us know?

like most people I believe on this thread, we are interested in what's happening in this country not elsewhere and if your little racist radar wasn't so highly tuned, instead of coming up with silly arguments, why haven't you had this thread pulled pointing out it's racist or started banging on about there is no such thing as an indeginous Brit?

Are you saying that I'm so sensitive to racism, that I didn't notice or comment on the racism in this thread? :huh: That's quite special.

You're the one who introduced to the discussion the requirements for people leaving the UK with your anecdote about your mates dog who had to pay and was then refused because he only ate dry dog food.

I assumed you've got all passive aggressive about it because I've pointed out that the flaw in your logic, that being that visa's are required in both directions except in special circumstances.

I'd answer the OP but I can't be ar........

No it's not. Because we're not all rich here are we? And also because it's unlikely Brits will be able to get a job there as Polish is not part of the national curriculum. So our poor have to stay here getting poorer while the people who've driven down their wages return to Poland rich. For three years saving here you can go and buy a house pretty much mortgage free but you'll still need to work which isn't an option for most British people in Poland.

Why not work here for 6 years (a local I mean), go to Poland, buy your house outright and still have enough to buy another house in the bank.

You make it sound like easy street over there...

Oh, and as far as Green Web being a Pole. He's obviously not British from his writing and considering he has a picture of the Sacred Heart as his avatar it's an educated guess.

I think you might find that he's British, but I'm willing to be corrected if he comes back to the thread.

What's happened to the usual lot to point out there's no such thing as 'indigenous British'? We're all Africans you know.

What's happened to the usual lot to point out there's no such thing as 'indigenous British'? We're all Africans you know.

Probably waiting for the 'usual lot' to proclaim their membership of this exclusive but yet so far undefined club.

I find that comment offensive and downright racist.

Sometimes life gets a bit rough.

Sometimes a racist idiot gets offended when he sees a post having a go at his own group even after he does exactly to same to other groups.

Idiots are so easy to trap into showing what they really are.

You were the easiest of the lot. Enjoy. :)

A land full of mongrels/A green and pleasant land?Not any more.!!!!!

Sometimes a racist idiot gets offended when he sees a post having a go at his own group even after he does exactly to same to other groups.

So that's o.k. then .You are allowed to be offensive and racist.

How easy is it for a Canadian to emigrate here... Since you presumably want to compare like for like.
When I returned to UK with my family in 1976 for a visit using a Canadian passport, we had to stand in line with the non U foreigners, while Europeans walked right in. I was then abruptly told by an immigration official that we could only stay 6 months and could not work. I thought " thank you Britain for the welcome you gave to countries who fought for you under the Union Jack." It happened again in 1988 when I visited for my brother's funeral, same words exactly, only this time my passport was American, so I couldn't complain. It didn't matter though, I was glad to leave.

Perhaps you can provide evidence of racism by Stewpot54, if that's what you're calling him/her?

In that case, place a time limit on unemployment benefit - if claimants haven't bothered to find work after say 6 months, stop all their benefits.

It's amazing how keen people will suddenly become to find work when the free money stops rolling in.

Don't be silly, they would probably starve and I'm pretty certain the government would not want that on their hands. Besides, the government would get dragged through the ECHR and it's probable that France and Germany would gang up on us and push for sanctions because they always love to try and get one over on us.

So that's o.k. then .You are allowed to be offensive and racist.

A muslim racist !!....... give over