Why are most indigenous Brits so darn lazy?

To get back on topic, the problem is the minimum wage. Asylum seekers from Eastern Europe are quite happy to work for less than the minimum wage, and as they get paid cash in hand they don't pay tax. Indigeinious Brits in comparison are unable to offer to work for less than the minimum wage, even if they want to.

Another reason to scrap minimum wage legislation. It should be up to the individual to decide what hourly rate they're prepared to work for, not the stare.

What makes you think green web is from poland?

Of course if life is so cheap and easy over there, we could all take our riches and go over there to invest in property and live the easy life... Or is perhaps not quite that easy?

No it's not. Because we're not all rich here are we? And also because it's unlikely Brits will be able to get a job there as Polish is not part of the national curriculum. So our poor have to stay here getting poorer while the people who've driven down their wages return to Poland rich. For three years saving here you can go and buy a house pretty much mortgage free but you'll still need to work which isn't an option for most British people in Poland.

Oh, and as far as Green Web being a Pole. He's obviously not British from his writing and considering he has a picture of the Sacred Heart as his avatar it's an educated guess.

Oh, and as far as Green Web being a Pole. He's obviously not British from his writing and considering he has a picture of the Sacred Heart as his avatar it's an educated guess.
Whilst Green Web is undoubtedly a troll I dont know why you believe he/she is a foreigner by their writing or the Sacred Heart avatar

This post needs closing it's descended into a cat fight:roll::roll:

This is an easy one.

The nice white brits are far too well off on the dole and they know it.

This is an easy one.

You really think "most" Brits are lazy..that's what the OP said..?

Mod Note

I suggest you keep this discussion somewhere near the topic and discuss this without insulting each other otherwise the thread will be closed and further action may be taken

Mod Note

I suggest you keep this discussion somewhere near the topic and discuss this without insulting each other otherwise the thread will be closed and further action may be taken

esme do you rmod posts count to your post tally? Thats not fair if they do. Can I keep this one? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Ok back to OP - having worked in jobcentres and managed there, I see the OPs point. I think it is not so much a white thing though, but more ironically a "working class" thing.

You really think "most" Brits are lazy..that's what the OP said..?

but why is indigenous whitey becoming more and more workshy?

Given the context it was used in I think we can safely think he's talking about dole scroungers who can't get off their arses and work.

This is an easy one.

I find that comment offensive and downright racist.

At the end of the day some people don't don't want to work. If you try and make people they don't want to do no good will come of it; if anything it will make matters worse for all concerned. If I was an employer there's no way I'd take someone on who didn't want to be there.

At the end of the day some people don't don't want to work. If you try and make people they don't want to do no good will come of it; if anything it will make matters worse for all concerned. If I was an employer there's no way I'd take someone on who didn't want to be there.

In that case, place a time limit on unemployment benefit - if claimants haven't bothered to find work after say 6 months, stop all their benefits.

It's amazing how keen people will suddenly become to find work when the free money stops rolling in.