Cat problem - Stannington

Can anyone suggest how to stop this

Landmines:thumbsup::hihi:

Get a supersoaker water pistol and load it with 9 parts petrol to 1 part vinegar.

Get a supersoaker water pistol and load it with 9 parts petrol to 1 part vinegar.

Yes, particularly if they are sharing a cigarette after their little "session".

The bucket of water suggestion isn't that bad actually- it won't harm the cats but it will sure put them off having their little get togethers outside your bedroom window ;)

I agree! But there was a post on the pet forum a bit back where some people said it was sooo cruel to spray a cat with water when it was scratching someone's car! It's nice to see another cat lover with common sense!

I agree! But there was a post on the pet forum a bit back where some people said it was sooo cruel to spray a cat with water when it was scratching someone's car! It's nice to see another cat lover with common sense!

Although if its on your car I would not spray it or it will scratch the paint work.

easy keep it n the house, and it cant kill anything or annoy any or damage things :loopy: if you really must take it out put it on a lead. which has been done before:rant:

Also as a cat lover the only suggestion i have ever given any neighbours or people on forums would be water as well, it does them no harm, unless obviously its freezing cold and you drench them, in which case i would never advise that. HOWEVER as cats hate water so much, even if water is sprayed next to them and only a tiny bit of spray lands on them it will definately be enough to make them run away :) So thats 2 cat owners with common sense now :)

HOWEVER as cats hate water so much

Are you sure about that:

Edited by sccsux