Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

I'm wondering, is it possible there were only 3 kittens and mum in the carrier? If so then that would be all of them accounted for. Great developments :)

that would be perfect, but a dark tiny kitt was seen on sicey if you remember:(

Wow. Only a couple of days ago we were thinking that it could have been a hoax, now 3 kittens and a mum.

Someone call Walt Disney. Let's hope the prodigal Sicey son makes himself known. :)

that would be perfect, but a dark tiny kitt was seen on sicey if you remember:(

Out of all of them I think this one has the best chance of being found and saved, so I would be less worried, this one has gone to a densely populated area I am sure that someone will have found and picked her up...just a shame that the whole City doesn't read the SF pet group it could save a lot of worry :hihi:

fantastic news so glad 3 of the little fur balls have been found, Hope other one is found , ive just been sat in the park near houses on bellhouse road, and while i was sat on the bench eating my sarnie i was watching any movements in the bushes just incase lol x well done everyone x

Out of all of them I think this one has the best chance of being found and saved, so I would be less worried, this one has gone to a densely populated area I am sure that someone will have found and picked her up...just a shame that the whole City doesn't read the SF pet group it could save a lot of worry :hihi:

I agree moonbird, i said the same thing the other day, its an housing area so hoping its been found x

fab news and a happy ending i never thought would happen well done to the forummers for all the hard work and patience xx

well done to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a wonderful thread.

A friend of mines just posted on facebook that hes found a tiny kitten near Concord park. Im waiting for more details.

Edit.....Its not the fourth kitten. Its a really small cat that looks pregnant :(

Edited by nikki-red

A friend of mines just posted on facebook that hes found a tiny kitten near Concord park. Im waiting for more details.

Edit.....Its not the fourth kitten. Its a really small cat that looks pregnant :(

aww had fingers crossed too

The fourth kitten has been found! Shes now with the other three, very nervous and shaky though, shes not too sure about the other kittys but slowly starting to play with them. A lady near hartley brook had been feeding her for three weeks, she'd been outside all this time..shes been here two days and getting better with the other three.

A Happy Ending for our kittys :D x

That's fantastic news Rabia. I'm so pleased they're all together again. Well done for all the time and effort you've put into them.