Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

Hi Rabia. Is the potential mother cat lactating? If you take a look at her teats, it should be quite easy to tell. I'm at work today but around later on if you want a chat x

Hi Rabia. Is the potential mother cat lactating? If you take a look at her teats, it should be quite easy to tell. I'm at work today but around later on if you want a chat x

I dont know, she was struggling when i picked her up, but going to have a look later. Will let you know :)

awww now if this is the mummy this story gets better, i bet those bloody owner dumped them all, why could they not have put them all in the box and left the door shut

I have just received a phonecall from someone who thinks the mother of these kittens is sleeping in their garden. Their son found it tired and hungry and sleeping under a bush, just off Bellhouse Rd. He started taking some food fr it and it has followed him home and taken up residence in the garden. They think the cat is around 1yr old and looks just like one of the kittens. If this is the mother it is likely to be pregnant again very soon (if not already). What do people suggest? I have mentioned the RSPCA and Cat's Protection, but don't think they'll get much joy!! Going to contact the person who rang me again tomorrow as I couldn't talk at the time

what about jackie longley, she did mention she would take the kitts if rabia wasnt keeping them, maybe she would take this one? is the cat indoors now?

I have just received a phonecall from someone who thinks the mother of these kittens is sleeping in their garden. Their son found it tired and hungry and sleeping under a bush, just off Bellhouse Rd. He started taking some food fr it and it has followed him home and taken up residence in the garden. They think the cat is around 1yr old and looks just like one of the kittens. If this is the mother it is likely to be pregnant again very soon (if not already). What do people suggest? I have mentioned the RSPCA and Cat's Protection, but don't think they'll get much joy!! Going to contact the person who rang me again tomorrow as I couldn't talk at the time

I think that we need to beware of just picking up any cats that we happen to find in the area having a kip under a bush :hihi:

If this cat appears to belong to no one, looks to be in bad condition etc then if someone can get it to a vet for scanning first of all? and see what the vet thinks they should be able to tell if she's had kittens recently.

If it does turn out to be the Mum then if someone can take care of her we can think about getting her spayed and hopefully re-homed.

The cat is outdoors and has been outdoors since last week, i cant take it in because of my other cats, we've pushed our luck already with the kittens, but our other cats wont accept another cat. i think the people who are feeding are wanting to keep it but as an outdoor cat.

The cat is outdoors and has been outdoors since last week, i cant take it in because of my other cats, we've pushed our luck already with the kittens, but our other cats wont accept another cat. i think the people who are feeding are wanting to keep it but as an outdoor cat.

Aww its a shame to keep a friendly cat as an outdoor cat, she would be better off being re-homed and living a good life with a proper home in the warm, its a very hard life for them outside all of the time, I wonder if they could be persuaded to let her go to a rescue where she would be a lot safer and find a new home.

Aww its a shame to keep a friendly cat as an outdoor cat, she would be better off being re-homed and living a good life with a proper home in the warm, its a very hard life for them outside all of the time, I wonder if they could be persuaded to let her go to a rescue where she would be a lot safer and find a new home.

I know but if we did pick it up and bring it home, i dont know where id take it or what to do with it to be rehomed, But it would be better as an indoor home cat where it could be took to vets and looked after properly. If anyone wants to come with me later tonight to see it then just pm me and you can come and help me maybe persuade the people into rehoming her

i have 3 cats but if no one can take her id be willing to keep her warm and fed in my house until she can be rehomed, let me know, its deffo a shame to keep her as an outdoor cat in the rain and cold

i have 3 cats but if no one can take her id be willing to keep her warm and fed in my house until she can be rehomed, let me know, its deffo a shame to keep her as an outdoor cat in the rain and cold

If she belongs to no one and the people who found her are ok with that then I would be happy to help with her spaying pretty much right away if you are happy to take her on and re-home her.

If she belongs to no one and the people who found her are ok with that then I would be happy to help with her spaying pretty much right away if you are happy to take her on and re-home her.

yes i would be happy to do that no problem, my males have been done so no worried about them trying anything with her and my kitten is awaiting being old enough to spay her, as long as i get help in rehoming her then im willing to give her a cosy sofa and food:)

rabia if you tell them when you go later i will take her in then you can call me and sort something out so i can go pick her up or you bring her to me.....im unsure how to go about this, but i live near the shops just off bellhouse rd so not far

yes i would be happy to do that no problem, my males have been done so no worried about them trying anything with her and my kitten is awaiting being old enough to spay her, as long as i get help in rehoming her then im willing to give her a cosy sofa and food:)

rabia if you tell them when you go later i will take her in then you can call me and sort something out so i can go pick her up or you bring her to me.....im unsure how to go about this, but i live near the shops just off bellhouse rd so not far

If u pm me your number then when I go later ill give u a ring and sort something out, ill bring her to you I don't mind that.