Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

No news yet. We are stll looking for the kits and speading the word to anyone who will listen but there haven't been any sightings :(

Hello Simplyswitch :)

Can you say what is being done to look for the kittens and by who?

I would go up to have a look but if there are already people there too many will just scare them, they must be terrified now as it is and are probably hiding, the houses on Bellhouse road at the side of the park need targeting and perhaps a leaflet popping in if anyone can get some made? and people need to be having a real good look in the bushes around there there are lots in the park as well on that side.

Its not just the foxes to worry about, the park is extremely busy with off lead dogs in the day...it doesn't bear thinking about does it :(

my brothers house is 1 of them,there on kitten watch nw x

OMG how cruel really hope these kittens r found safe, how can people be so cruel

I've just come back from helping search for the kittens, unfortunatly didnt find anything. There was only myself my daughter and 2 other nice ladies looking.

I've just come back from helping search for the kittens, unfortunatly didnt find anything. There was only myself my daughter and 2 other nice ladies looking.

Where has been covered Candystick? do you know if anyone covered the houses?

We were looking in the bushes. The lady that was there before us said she had been round the back of the houses that back on to the park.

dint find owt sory x

Thank you so much for trying. I'm just off to seach now. Poor babies :(

We were looking in the bushes. The lady that was there before us said she had been round the back of the houses that back on to the park.

Are you still there candystick? Have there been any sightings?

thought i would check to any news on these kittens :(

Hi there, no news yet I'm afraid.

I have made some leaflets up and am on my way up there in the next few minutes to post these in the nearby houses.

I know that another couple of people are also coming back to search tonight but they are just grabbing a quick bite to eat having been there all day.

Please keep fingers, toes and paws crossed that we have more luck tonight, and thanks everyone for your support x

omg i just came across this post someone i know found 3 kittens in there sissters garden they are blk i think im trying to find out where they live for u