Roughest area in Sheffield?

Its all relative basically, as I said on the last page. Everywhere has scum that bring down the neighbourhood. Even places like Dore will have some chav lottery winner that makes a nuisance of themselves.

PITSMOOR is bad and next i say manor and yes i have lived on them and still have m8s who still liv there tho sum of my m8s are a bit rough:hihi::hihi:

I've heard some people say it's Parson Cross (where i live), some people say it's Darnall, others say Pitsmoor and some say Tinsley.

So, what is the roughest place in Sheffield?:P

I've heard the Sheffield Forum is pretty bad at night :hihi: Seriously tho wouldn't want to be in Woodhouse or the Manor estate at night

I was on a driving lesson in Parson Cross - someone threw a firework under the car... cheers!:|

Rough areas ------> Manor, Low Edges, Crookes, Sharrow.

Crookes? You're kidding!

Manor is dethanty the roughewst area in sheffield and probalry south yorkshire

I hope your spelling mistakes were either typing errors or done deliberately, or else I'd be dead worried if i were you.

Deer Park and Liberty estates up on Stannington are getting rougher by the day!! bag'eads galore i tell ya.

Manor is not as bad as people make it out to be, it got a bad reputation years ago n people are just following the crowd. Since the old house were demolished the area has improved considerably.

Deer Park and Liberty estates up on Stannington are getting rougher by the day!! bag'eads galore i tell ya.

Too true. I'm glad the off peak buses have stopped going through there en route to Stannington. I say we should build a Berlin style wall at The Sportsman to keep them in their own area.:hihi:

Too true. I'm glad the off peak buses have stopped going through there en route to Stannington. I say we should build a Berlin style wall at The Sportsman to keep them in their own area.:hihi:

i know- worst when they get on the bus smelling of booze and weed. But these types are everywhere unfortunately! i think a meeting should be called in the Lomas Hall