Roughest area in Sheffield?

And you seriously think they were all being serious t020 :suspect:

Come on dude, get a sense of humour will you. Or are you about to sell your house :wink:

I agree. It depends on your own determination of what "rough" is. I live in a really nice end of Parson Cross, well, it's the nicER end...lol! But i was brought up in Tinsley for the first 17 years of my life. I'm not being racist here, it's just fact, but i grew up fighting with gangs. Some asian gangs, some white gangs, but it seems like everyday would involve some sort of punch up. It was either stand and fight or run, and i don't run. So to me, Parson Cross is the Hilton! LOL!

Originally posted by Anton06

I agree. It depends on your own determination of what "rough" is. I live in a really nice end of Parson Cross, well, it's the nicER end...lol! But i was brought up in Tinsley for the first 17 years of my life. I'm not being racist here, it's just fact, but i grew up fighting with gangs. Some asian gangs, some white gangs, but it seems like everyday would involve some sort of punch up. It was either stand and fight or run, and i don't run. So to me, Parson Cross is the Hilton! LOL!

Compared with some areas Parson Cross is like living in the stockbroker belt.

I also agree,what people see as rough can be different from area to area.

For example the out of control pensioners in Stannington can be a problem sometimes and needs serious police attention.

As I also drive round sheffield all day.I have found you can go to an area one day like Firth Park and its like the Bronx,then on other occassions its a fine place to be.

The same can be said for our,,,,,,lets say nicer well to do areas,Bents Green post Office normally a quite place always good for a quick ten minute break,have a cig and read the metro maybe even a bag of chips from the chinese.

However the night of 9th Nov was a different story,the bus shelter was full of about 15 youths who appeared to be fueled on white cider (turps) harrassing passengers and throwing cans at passers by.

Im just waiting for someone to claim these were awayday yobs on a jolly as Bents Green has better quality Bus Shelters.

This is not normal behaviour for the area,but my point is anyone not knowing the area would just automaticly assume the area was full of out of control middle class yobs.

This type of behaviour can also be seen at Stubbin Roundabout in Stocksbridge,but is more frequent,,,mybe they need more Devil worshiping clubs,,,,,,lol.

I think people would judge an area on how rough it is by the odds of getting your head danced on being greater,or the volume of tattoos that the women have.

Must point out the tattos have to be the home done variety to qualify as being rough.

Im going to regret this post arent I ?.

Originally posted by t020

Please can we stop these silly, chip-on-shoulder jibes? You may think its very "amusing" to make completely false statements but soon you'll affect the house prices. ;)

No-one other than YOU actually cares about house prices in your oh-so precious posh areas like Whirlow, Eccleshall etc.

Originally posted by tango2

I also agree,what people see as rough can be different from area to area.

For example the out of control pensioners in Stannington can be a problem sometimes and needs serious police attention.

As I also drive round sheffield all day.I have found you can go to an area one day like Firth Park and its like the Bronx,then on other occassions its a fine place to be.

The same can be said for our,,,,,,lets say nicer well to do areas,Bents Green post Office normally a quite place always good for a quick ten minute break,have a cig and read the metro maybe even a bag of chips from the chinese.

However the night of 9th Nov was a different story,the bus shelter was full of about 15 youths who appeared to be fueled on white cider (turps) harrassing passengers and throwing cans at passers by.

Im just waiting for someone to claim these were awayday yobs on a jolly as Bents Green has better quality Bus Shelters.

This is not normal behaviour for the area,but my point is anyone not knowing the area would just automaticly assume the area was full of out of control middle class yobs.

This type of behaviour can also be seen at Stubbin Roundabout in Stocksbridge,but is more frequent,,,mybe they need more Devil worshiping clubs,,,,,,lol.

I think people would judge an area on how rough it is by the odds of getting your head danced on being greater,or the volume of tattoos that the women have.

Must point out the tattos have to be the home done variety to qualify as being rough.

Im going to regret this post arent I ?.

Ou of control pensioners in Stannington?! WTF?! :loopy:

Mate, you need to stop trolling or it'll get you done off the Mods... :rant:

Talking of nice areas,,,,how come there isnt a protest or action task force to remove the 8 workmen in Hi Viz vests sitting outside the coffe shop on Eccleshall Rd?

Surely such an unsightly vision will have a massive impact on house prices in the area.

These people should be confined to sitting in their cabin drinking tea from a flask,and not using the facilities intended for the nice people.

Whatever next,:hihi:

Originally posted by Rich

Trolling????,get real maybe develop a sense of humour while your at it.

whatever happened to free speach?,,,my point has been proven as its ok to comment on an area that you dont live in,on a regular basis I might add.

Then when an area that you live in is mentioned,its no longer ok.

People are bound to defend their own area as nice,,why?,because they live there.

Originally posted by tango2

Trolling????,get real maybe develop a sense of humour while your at it

I have a sense of humour if it's all the same to you... I just don't like people slagging off my native Stannington :rant:

Oh and it's you're, not your... You grammatically challenged tit!

I'm sorry, I'm sure I just heard a pot shouting "BLACK" at a kettle.....

And Rich, Out has got a T on the end.

I have a sense of humour if it's all the same to you... I just don't like people slagging off my native Stannington :rant:

Oh and it's you're, not your... You grammatically challenged tit!

So why the need for insults?.

Obviously a new recruit for the spelling police,,,,how sad

No-one other than YOU actually cares about house prices in your oh-so precious posh areas like Whirlow, Eccleshall etc.

Whats this post all about then???