Roughest area in Sheffield?

I've heard some people say it's Parson Cross (where i live), some people say it's Darnall, others say Pitsmoor and some say Tinsley.

So, what is the roughest place in Sheffield?:P

Originally posted by Anton06

I've heard some people say it's Parson Cross (where i live), some people say it's Darnall, others say Pitsmoor and some say Tinsley.

So, what is the roughest place in Sheffield?:P

I am around Parson Cross most days in the course of my job the folk around there are Ok

This is a stupid bloody idea for a thread and it's all been done before. Anyway, you know it's just doing to degenerate into an argument.

And it's eccleshall, everyone know that.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek

This is a stupid bloody idea for a thread and it's all been done before. Anyway, you know it's just doing to degenerate into an argument.

And it's eccleshall, everyone know that.

:rolleyes:

I reckon it's Burngreave! ;):D

Excuse me, i'll make a thread about anything i want within reason! I was just curious is all! Can't we have a debate without it leading to arguing? I know there's a fine line but still, i didn't make this for an argument.

I think's it's unfair to classify any area as 'rough'

What gives an area it's reputation are the people who live there.

All areas have nice people, good honest hardworking families, and they also have morons, be it benefit scroungers, drunks or druggies.

Originally posted by robbie

I reckon it's Burngreave! ;):D

I'd avoid Walkley - it's full of noisy students, who practice DIY at all times of the day. And night.

Originally posted by Abdul

I'd avoid Walkley - it's full of noisy students, who practice DIY at all times of the day. And night.

I'm actually more worried about all these middle class people moving in and trying to run me over in their Landrovers:D

The split second where Broomhill turns into Ranmoor is quite nasty. A Jackdaw flew at my face there and gave me quite a turn.

Originally posted by eggfuture

The split second where Broomhill turns into Ranmoor is quite nasty. A Jackdaw flew at my face there and gave me quite a turn.

No eggs in your future then, apart from the one you laid in your trousers. :P

all the real criminals live at Whirlow and Ranmoor ;)

Firth Park / Vale / Shiregreen / Wincobank / Parson Cross - a huge sway across the north of the city.

Burngreave,Manor, Arbourthorne, Wyburn, Sharrow - all pretty rough in the middle

Low Edges, Greenhill both pretty rough in the South

Darnall, Handsworth, Tinsley all in the East

Take your pick...all much of a muchness..