Moving House..Cardboard Boxes Needed

I am moving house in two weeks and I need a range of cardboard boxes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Surely times aren't that hard? I've got a tent you can borrow instead of using cardboard boxes.

:hihi:

On a serious note just go and ask at the local shops/supermarkets.

You can buy a pack of different sized boxes from Big Yellow and other self storage places. Surprisingly expensive though- like £20 for IIRC

Yeah, if you get the student pack from Big Yellow you will get a range of boxes and tape for £30. I suppose it is a bit expensive, but saves you having to chase round finding what you need and they're all new and secure.

I will have some for you a week on Tuesday if that is not too late for you.

Surely times aren't that hard? I've got a tent you can borrow instead of using cardboard boxes.

:hihi:

On a serious note just go and ask at the local shops/supermarkets.

I needed a cardboard box for packaging a large item a couple of weeks ago. Went to the local supermarkets and they all said the same thing - they don't keep them now as they are classed as a fire hazard... :roll:

You could try SBS, Mum moved other month and she got some. Think they are a quid a box.

I bought some at 4 Thompson Hill, High Green Tel 2848209. I think they worked out at about 50p each.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

if you are using a good removal company they will supply them free of charge and take them away when the jobs done

Try your local Wetherspoons or other busy chain pub. They usually get about 3 deliveries a week from their food supplier and it all comes in boxes which the staff have to flat-pack for recycling. A kind word to the manager and I'm sure that they will happily save you some of these boxes. Just make sure you go to pick them up as in only a few days they will have more boxes than you will ever need and they will become a fire hazard if left lying about.

Hope that helps :-)

Try Big Yellow Self Storage or Armadillo,cheers Dave