Harper Seven? Posh and Becks new baby

Where did the rumour start about the kid being named after the author?

They just said on Look North thay it was Harper as in 'harpist'- like someone who plays a harp.

Well, if the name encourages the kid to take up music, let's hope she takes after her dad musically. :)

Why all the bitterness, typical British attitude ………… build them up and then shoot them down. :mrgreen:

dont even bother with the build em up phase. just shoot em down. :hihi:

I think they're fans of 'My Family' the series (not literally my Family :hihi: ) The Harpers! :huh:

I'm not keen on the name personally, but I do think the number Seven is from Davids Shirt, as somewhere along the line the boys have been included within his career, so can't leave the daughter out!

Bless her cottons.... Lets hope they teach her to smile and not pout! :hihi::roll:

Did anybody tell them that seven was a page number in the book of childrens names. My first thought when I heard it was it was part of a very minor non league football score.

Harper 7 - Total Network Solutions 3.

Where did the rumour start about the kid being named after the author?

They just said on Look North thay it was Harper as in 'harpist'- like someone who plays a harp.

Well, if the name encourages the kid to take up music, let's hope she takes after her dad musically. :)

...or her mother's footballing ability? ;)

somebody told me they named the baby this, because she was born at half past seven,dont know how true this is.:)

Not keen on Seven but like the name Harper :)

I imagined Victoria after the birth asking David, what time is it and what shall we call her? Half past seven. Em (short for Emily).

Apparently, according to a tv prog yesterday, they picked Seven, because it is hebrew for "complete" meaning now they have a girl, there family is complete. :)

...Seven -- Erykah Badu's son...

That's interesting; Seven has been used before. I would think that if you had loads of kids, numbering them would be quite useful.

Apparently, according to a tv prog yesterday, they picked Seven, because it is hebrew for "complete" meaning now they have a girl, there family is complete. :)

not true, apparently its cos victoria isnt allowed to weigh more than 7 stones. :hihi: