Independant vauxhall garage

Does anyone know of an independant Vauxhall garage as i need my car servicing. It is still under warranty so i need to get it serviced so it will not invalidate the warranty and dont want to pay silly prices at a main dealer.

Does anyone know of an independant Vauxhall garage as i need my car servicing. It is still under warranty so i need to get it serviced so it will not invalidate the warranty and dont want to pay silly prices at a main dealer.

The eec ruled ages ago that any garage can service a new car without invalidating the warranty so- up yours overcharging maindealers.

Hi

If you dont mind coming to Rotherham there is a garage called Logix Auto centre he is a realy good mechanic who worked for vauxhall for years before setting up on his own.

I know he does a free collection and delivery service for your car and I use him myself ,if you decide to use him tell him yorkshire Dave put you on to him. His phone number is 01709 369996 or just google Logix auto centre.

I would ring Vauxhall and check the requirements for the warranty. They might ask that Genuine Vauxhall parts be used and done in accordance with Vauxhall.

NSDS is right , you'll still have to shell out for the genuine vauxhall parts but at least if you specify this and go to an independent garage it'll only be the parts prices that sting and not the labour charge

try southey green garage opposite the co-op on southey green road they ace

Use any vat reg garage.vauxhall will tell you all sorts of stories.(check consumers act)being through same ordeal.dont let them rail road you

The eec ruled ages ago that any garage can service a new car without invalidating the warranty so- up yours overcharging maindealers.

As long as it is a VAT registered garage :thumbsup: