Stabbing on Lindsay Road last night

Does anyone know anything about this? It happened about 8pm.

guy on ingalow got his face slashed thats what it was about

and that makes them BIG dose it every little boy and man now as a knife are gun on them what happen to using ur fist

and that makes them BIG dose it every little boy and man now as a knife are gun on them what happen to using ur fist
No I think you are classed as big when you learn to spell like an adult :D

Actually your post isn't that far off the ball, Im told the kid who did it is only about 15/16 yr old

teenage scum,dragged up by scum parents who more than likely gave birth to them when THEY were teenage scum.God only knows what it will be like a couple of generations down the line :o

Edited by andipep

teenage scum,dragged up by scum parents who more than likely gave birth to them when THEY were teenage scum.God only knows what it will be like a couple of generations down the line :o
Errrrr, Scum ?

yep/ well said andipep,,, Mi owd dad used to say ELEPHANTS DON'T BREED HUMING BIRDS

yep/ well said andipep,,, Mi owd dad used to say ELEPHANTS DON'T BREED HUMING BIRDS

Not even as pets ?

Why does this news not surprise us at all anymore? Hmmmm

I dont want to name names but I was there, it was at a family bbq with young children there, including my little boy.What we all witnessed was horrendous and a completly unprovoked attack. The injured man who is my little boys uncle now has over 70 stitches holding his face together but I thank god as it could so easily have been worse.