Want to start tomorrow, need pattern & yarn!

After a break of a couple of years I have a sudden urge to start (now or tomorrow!) knitting a bolero cardigan or shrug for my holiday in a few weeks. I am based in Rotherham, but have car, where can I go tomorrow to buy myself pattern and yarn? I gave my stash away to my mum and she knitted it all up.

Can you suggest somewhere open tomorrow please?

I think Atkinsons in Sheffield might be open tomorrow, but you should check first. I'm almost sure John Lewis is open on a Sunday. If you want to travel to Nottingham, Knit Nottingham opens for a few hours. Wanting a day out, Coldspring Mills near Howarth will be open. Happy hunting.

You are correct, Wheezy. Atkinsons and John Lewis are both open tomorrow.

Sadly the LYS (local Yarn shop) I'd recommend is, unfortunately closed on Sundays. (the Wool Baa)

Hobbycraft is open as well but you would have more choice of patterns and yarns at John Lewis

You are correct, Wheezy. Atkinsons and John Lewis are both open tomorrow.

Sadly the LYS (local Yarn shop) I'd recommend is, unfortunately closed on Sundays. (the Wool Baa)

Because I need a rest :) open next Sunday though 17th July 12 - 3

B&M do double knitting yarn at £1.09 100gm balls, mainly pastel shades, but they do sometimes have other different colours in, I've just bought some salmon pink from them yesterday, they do patterns though, but hobbycraft next door to them do

Because I need a rest :) open next Sunday though 17th July 12 - 3

*mock indignant face* I should hope so, too! lol ;)