Is the Fox House pub at Darnall still standing ?

does anyone know if the fox house pub on shirland lane (darnall/attercliffe) is still open or still standing.

hi

the building is still standing but in bad state of repair , my cousin rita edwards ( now deceased ) used to be the landlady

does anyone know if the fox house pub on shirland lane (darnall/attercliffe) is still open or still standing.

yes the fox is abed and breakfast on shirland lane

There's a photograph of it on the SheffieldGen site

It was a builders store for many years

Marion

There's also a picture back on post no2,apparently soon after the pub closed the asian community got their hands on it & turned it into a youth club sort of thing (didn't last long though) .

My parents kept the fox house from approx' 1967 to 1978,name of Helen and Roy Hannan. Have a lot of memories of living in that place , some sad ,some funny but mostly good . A good family pub in those days where you knew everyone and they knew you.

Hello Pat the chef, i think i know you, this is chicken les, hope you are keeping well in Burmuda. could do with some of that sun over here. LES

My parents kept the fox house from approx' 1967 to 1978,name of Helen and Roy Hannan. Have a lot of memories of living in that place , some sad ,some funny but mostly good . A good family pub in those days where you knew everyone and they knew you.

I hope Nora and Marie are OK.

I hope Nora and Marie are OK.

They are both fine ,I hope to be seeing them in March, if I can get over

Go on then

Give us a clue who you are