Got a parking notice today!!

Yea its a useful site. What's the crack with the mod there?

Will look for the thread tomorrow. It's turned midnight here in Brittany, way past my bedtime!

Don't forget to charge them a £15 letter opening fee.

Copyright your name and charge them £1m everytime they use it!

Well i got a parking invoice today so am going to be sending them this!

Dear Cretins

Further to your legally unenforceable civil notice, I serve notice that your unsolicited letter has taken valuable space on my doormat.

In order to leave space for other important items of mail I have a policy of no junk mail.

Therefore you as the sender of said unsolicited mail are now liable for the fee of £115 as set by the owner of said doormat. (Me)

I am prepared, as a gesture of goodwill to reduce this fee to the amount of £95 if paid within 7 days.

Please do not ignore this letter, as ignorance of this fee may affect your future ability to gain credit and may result in me instructing a debt collection agency in enforcement of this fee.

Regards,

Ladeckington

my doughter was picking me up from hillsbrough as i couldnt breath propley she didnt get out of her car and she got a parking eye ticket just behind farm foods,they took pictures of her reg the back and front,she wrote to them explainin and they said she has to send proof,(it would cost to much to post me lol),they must of upset a few people as i was down there 2 days ago and the cameras have been smashed and the elctricity box was bent and smashed up lol

my doughter was picking me up from hillsbrough as i couldnt breath propley she didnt get out of her car and she got a parking eye ticket just behind farm foods,they took pictures of her reg the back and front,she wrote to them explainin and they said she has to send proof,(it would cost to much to post me lol),they must of upset a few people as i was down there 2 days ago and the cameras hav been smashed and the elctricity box was bent and smashed up lol

Parking eye can be safely ignored! they are fools. They have people sign letters who dont even work there!.when quizzes on this they hang up on you lol.writing to them is a waste of your time a stamp.

Next time use my letter:)

ChrisT70 I dont know if you read my earlier post but Excel lost a case in Melton County Court on the 4th of July

Have you any more information on this? it looks quite important if they lost.

:D

Have you any more information on this? it looks quite important if they lost.

They might have lost 1 but that is a tiny blip in the ocean compared to their wins in court. :roll:

SO you know the correct thing to do. I will not spell it out but you can guess.

I will not spell it out but you can guess.

Indeed. Though maybe it's not so much that you won't spell it out, more like you can't:hihi:. So, for your benefit, I will:

I-G-N-O-R-E I-T

If it a private parking comany they have no leagal right what so ever. It was on watchdog. Just been through this myself. Dont pay, they cant do a thing.

A parking fine for parking elegaly on road PAY IT.

In a priv-car park Dont, I stayed 2mins over 30 mins in a car park late at night when the all the shops were shut, There was just 3 cars in a car park that would hold 100 and they wanted £40.00 for the 2 mins over the 30. They have to take you to court and prove that the loss to them was £40.00 and it will cost them around £270.00 to get you there. Just send the charge back and tell them to take it up with the driver, They can even ask you who the driver was. Please note all these are parking notice or parking charge, not parking fines. All this is fact.

Ow Just seen it parking eye, dont pay, they were the ones on watchdog with a leagal chap who said DONT PAY, DONT ANSWER, the only think you may want to keep the charge notace for is, if you are out of toilet roll.

Ow Just seen it parking eye, dont pay, they were the ones on watchdog with a leagal chap who said DONT PAY, DONT ANSWER, the only think you may want to keep the charge notace for is, if you are out of toilet roll.

Even better for lining cat litter trays lol

They might have lost 1 but that is a tiny blip in the ocean compared to their wins in court. :roll:

SO you know the correct thing to do. I will not spell it out but you can guess.

oh this is a classic now ha ha! :hihi:

you're like the terminator ! lol:D