Health Food Shop - what do you want?

Hi again Chrispin2,

Just realised your connection to Beanies! Are you the owner?

Yep, totally agree with you on the food prices front. Many people expect to be able to pay near to nothing for food that takes seconds to make these days unfortuantely. No energy in=no energy out though... :) When I say that I'll be selling things as cheaply as possible, the promise I can make is that I wont be making any unnecessary mark-ups.

Thanks again for your comments, and the offer of help. I will definitely take you up on it! I'm still at the brainstorming stage right now, and very excited about the possibilities. I'd certainly like to ask you about set up costs, suppliers and info like that so I'll get my questions together and PM you.

Oh, and I've emailed Hagglers Corner to ask if I can pass on their details to you which I'll do as soon as they reply.

Hi Chrispin2,

I'm not sure if my pm reached you or not - it doesn't seem to be in my sent folder. So, in case it hasn't, the contact email for Hagglers Corner is [email protected]. They're looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best.

Thanks FR - yes I did get your pm but just haven't had a chance to do anything about it yet!

I just wanna see what others saying becouse after that i'll get more idea about it!

Tapas Dishes

I would like to be offering tasty meal and snack ideas for children as well. In addition, I am often frustrated at how difficult it is to get raw foods eg raw cacao, raw buckwheat, raw nuts, raw oats - you can usually only get these online. So I would like to have a dedicated raw section. Also, I would like to sell good books on nutrition, motivational CDs and hypnosis CDs on various issues that I will make. I could go on....but this is in danger of becoming a extremely long post!

Hi,

do you have buckwheat? Where is this shop? What is address?