Sheffield by The Seaside

City Centre, Peace Gardens and Fargate from August 4th to 27th.

Free Beach, Free daily entertainment, crazy golf, funfair rides etc.

Open daily from 10 am to 6pm - free admission.

DAMN i go to sheffield to get away from the seaside :(

Near to the Helter Skelter is a big sand pit!

Rotherham have been doing this for years! About time sheffield caught up! People slate rotherham but actually they do nice things in summer!

speaking of rotherham...can anyone direct me to the wherabouts of....simply skate...I know its eastwood trading estate...but where's that? If Im coming into rotherham..along the dual carriageway...the bus station is on the right to me....where do i go from there? or have I passed it? lol...Im familiar with rotherham but just unsure where this is! thanks

speaking of rotherham...can anyone direct me to the wherabouts of....simply skate...I know its eastwood trading estate...but where's that? If Im coming into rotherham..along the dual carriageway...the bus station is on the right to me....where do i go from there? or have I passed it? lol...Im familiar with rotherham but just unsure where this is! thanks

2nd exit off the roundabout after the bus station. Past the new Aldi/Lidil cant remember which it is. Eastwood trading estate is on the left. Hope that helps.

thank you...ill give that a go...all ive got to do now is master those dammned skates! lol

Think the beach sounds like great fun. But am I right in thinking they've let the grass die so it looks to colour of sand?!

Beach runs until 28th august, free entertainment daily - Punch & Judy, Jugglers, Brass band on the 14th, dj's etc.

Think the beach sounds like great fun. But am I right in thinking they've let the grass die so it looks to colour of sand?!

Went to this yesterday and agreed with HB's, grass is terrible ! don't actually think i saw any green?... :huh: