Norfolk Park Funfair

Farrar's Funfair will be open in Norfolk Park Thurs & Frid 14th & 15th July from 5.30pm and Saturday 16th July from 12 noon, when a family funday takes place with birds of prey, bands and american wrestling.

I thought fun fairs were banned since the park was awarded heritage status. You learn something new every day.

It finished yesterday.

Not that it was worth going to. The smallest fair i have ever seen :hihi:

Crap wasn't it. :hihi:

Watching that lanner perform was the highlight for me.

I never actually went 'in' to the fair. Just went past it a couple of times. Was it the Phoenix display team again? We make a point of donating to them every year when they come to the Sheffield Fayer. They were missing last year though :|

I never actually went 'in' to the fair. Just went past it a couple of times. Was it the Phoenix display team again? We make a point of donating to them every year when they come to the Sheffield Fayer. They were missing last year though :|

Not sure who it was mate.

The guy doing the flying was 30 something, long haired hippy looking type, accompanied by a older fellow with a birth mark on his face.

Sounds like Phoenix yeah. Probably still using the Air Wolf theme music. I love it when they have the birds actually flying between the audiences heads at break neck speeds.