Bored of playing on my own

Hello, Im Woody age 26 and I'm a guitarist/singer rapper. I write my own material and cover the odd song my wife likes to sing too.

I can play abit of rhythm I can play abit of solo and I like my fingerstyle to.

I play a variety of styles but I'd say kinda folky hip hop sorta stuff. I've got abit of a repertoire of songs, some with singing/rapping and some just instrumental.

I've also got a bunch of lyrics and always like to be writing more.

Been playing guitar for 7 odd years now and I think I need someone to bounce off. I cant always put my words to music and vice versa.

Looking for someone who also plays guitar and would like to collaberate on some philosopy driven, intelligent, amusing, deep, meaningful, clever lyrics and do some rhyming and just write some amazing pieces of music too.

Nice and casual, just chillin, havin a few drinks and a laugh, get to know someone, make a friend and see what we can come up with. Not looking to be a superstar, just want to expand my potential, but would like to make an album at some point and maybe get some other people involved where nessacary.

Anybody would be welcome if they are on the same tip and can leave their ego at the door.

Heres a couple of copy and pastes to tunes I posted on YouTube (I cant post links on SF yet as I have only just registered)

watch?v=1munRvdU5tE

watch?v=HlkNSMKiIZQ&feature=related

Anybody in the same sorta position? Get in touch and we'll talk and sort something out. [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Peace.

Woody.:)

Allow me to post the links for you! xx

I have been playing with myself for years and i am not fed up yet you must be doing it wrong

Haha!......